What's new
Want To Buy

CoinFeeder

Professional
Reaction score
I know, I know.. I should have ordered one from @JasenHicks before it was too late. My bad :(

Should anyone ever have one spare, please let me know!

@JasenHicks, quick question for you. I've been offered a ADCAP from end of 2016/beginning of 2017 were the latest additional was the improved audio (QuietJAMMA). Am I missing out on any big improvements that newer ADCAPs after that got? :)

Different PSU in the late 17 batch; helps a bit with RGB->Digital iOS alerts and noise. Other thing (which you can add) is connecting the shield of the 8 pin rgb connection to GND on the main PCB inside.

For the audio, you know it’s the new one if the rocker for the audio attenuation switch is rectangular. Or get us original order and I’ll be able to look it up.

Different PSU in the late 17 batch; helps a bit with RGB->Digital iOS alerts and noise. Other thing (which you can add) is connecting the shield of the 8 pin rgb connection to GND on the main PCB inside.

For the audio, you know it’s the new one if the rocker for the audio attenuation switch is rectangular. Or get us original order and I’ll be able to look it up.
Thanks mate, just sent you an email!

Mine is Mai 2016. Can somebody teach me on audio attenuation? What am i missing? would like to add this.

Back