What's new
Dang... I am setup with none of those.
Ya I'm trying to see if I can get a 3rd party to take PayPal for me. CashApp is by far the easiest to use since you can use either a bank account or credit card to send money.

Ok here we go, this is for the 2021 JNX Phase Pre-order.

Target price is $39 plus shipping.

You will receive (1) JNX Phase Adapter plus (1) Kick Harness of your choice that goes from the Phase to the PCB you are playing.

-CPS1/F3
-STV
-CPS2/3
-Midway H1
-Not Listed (Let me know what you need)

Shipping:

US - $6 (First Class), $9 (Priority)
Canada - $16 (First Class), $32 (Priority)
International - $18 (First Class), $43 (Priority) - First Class shipping may or may not have tracking updates per USPS.

Payments:
-Venmo : @jnxstore
-CashApp : $hijnx (no notes, send email or PM with info) You can also set it up to use your Paypal card as payment source
-Zelle : 808-554-8942

For International customers, I can accept payment via credit card via Stripe, send me a PM with your email, address and phone number and I can send you an invoice.

Please make sure you put notes in your payments with the following info:
-Name
-Address
-JNX Phase Pre-order
-Kick Harness Wanted
-Quantity
-Shipping Method
-Email Address

Please keep in mind that this is a pre-order and everything ships once all adapters are completed. Parts could take some time to come in depending on the shipping situation at the time. PCBs alone takes 3 weeks, so I'd say 3-4 weeks before they ship.

If you are ordering more than (1) unit, message me for volume rates.

I'll leave this open for 1 week and then the pre-order will close on March 16th.

Thanks,
James

Back