What's new

Cuba

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I've just got my hands on 3 separate copies of Left 4 Dead: Survivors and I'm pretty happy with them all around (even if I can play them without the card reader :whistling:). Just got a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. How can I dump these files for use on my PC?
I've done some reading and have performed the sata hotswap to get around the password protected HDD's but I cant really do much as the machines turn off after about 2 minutes of being on. It's not overheating or anything I guess its just turning off due to lack of inputs? I've gathered decrypting the actual .img is a little taboo so I'll have to cross that bridge when I get there.

2. One of them doesn't boot to windows at all, the HDD is fine however because I can hotswap it and access it like that. How should I got about debugging something like that? Is that a common issue with Type 3's?

I'm new around here so forgive my newbieness. Looking forward to hearing from you guys ^^

Attachments

• Taito.jpg
    Taito.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 53
1. How can I dump these files for use on my PC?
I've done some reading and have performed the sata hotswap to get around the password protected HDD's but I cant really do much as the machines turn off after about 2 minutes of being on.

You need to power the HDD with the other computer. The only cable connected to the X3 is the SATA cable.

You need to power the HDD with the other computer. The only cable connected to the X3 is the SATA cable.
Haha, that's pretty obvious now that you say it, Cheers :D

Reactions: nem
Back