What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the condition of those Aeros. They are going to need a lot of restoration love, but I'm excited to take on the project.

What version of Pac-Man Battle Royale is this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 9.19.16 PM copy.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 9.19.16 PM copy.jpg
    266.5 KB · Views: 130
I love the condition of those Aeros. They are going to need a lot of restoration love, but I'm excited to take on the project.
me too they look good just wish he took PayPal I’m so sad now I wanted a few

Sent pm about the Aeros.

They do look like they need a lot of TLC.

Wasn't aware he doesn't take paypal, how does he normally accept payment?

Sent pm about the Aeros.

he told me wire transfer or direct deposit however he has an eBay and takes PayPal on it so this really doesn’t make sense.

Sent pm about the Aeros.

They look 10x better than the last batch.
ya I helt of on those they were rough and $600 I want two of them new ones but wire transfer and direct deposit really are not safe forms of sales. If this guy does this for a living you would think he could take you credit card or PayPal. Wish he would, been waiting since the last batch for these to come in. I mean I guess I can wait a week or so and then get the, but he will have to do some type of invoice. I get he is real big on pick up

speaking of that how many did you grab today?

Sent pm about the Aeros.

he told me wire transfer or direct deposit however he has an eBay and takes PayPal on it so this really doesn’t make sense.
I use Bank of America online to transfer money to KC's bank account..there are two services, service one is the 3 days for a bout $3 and the other service is next day, I forget the amount but it was cheap..I would like to say $9 but don't remember. Check to see if your bank has that option...unless you are looking at PayPal protection... I never had any issues wiring or getting money back refund from KC..

Even though the last cabs were real rough, the monitors were 10/10. For a grand someone could take the two, and have one real solid Aero and one project, haha.

None sadly, I'm pretty much out of room. It's tempting though.

Gotta go see a bunch for some friends though.

Sent pm about the Aeros.

I use Bank of America online to transfer money to KC's bank account..there are two services, service one is the 3 days for a bout $3 and the other service is next day, I forget the amount but it was cheap..I would like to say $9 but don't remember. Check to see if your bank has that option...unless you are looking at PayPal protection... I never had any issues wiring or getting money back refund from KC..
nah just want to use my card as I own a skate shop and money comes and goes unusually when you own businesses. The easiest way for me is to use my chase freedom card. I get like a huge benefit to using it and like $50 back. I pay it of in a month and no interest so really easy to do. I need money to order product on hand and don’t want to tap into savings. Wire transfer also offers zero protection. I mean I’m restoring them but I don’t understand why I can’t just PayPal or pay with a card as dude has an eBay.

I see some have some holes on the sides, not sure they are supposed to be there? How would you even fix holes in the metal like that?

@jimmyjames - you know what they say,,,cash is king and that is what wire transfer is....Payapl puts a cap on your transactions and fees..

Last edited:
Even though the last cabs were real rough, the monitors were 10/10. For a grand someone could take the two, and have one real solid Aero and one project, haha.
None sadly, I'm pretty much out of room. It's tempting though.

Gotta go see a bunch for some friends though.
dude let me PayPal you and you grab them I’ll give you 100 for doing it and I’ll send Michelle out to pick them up with sti? This way you can pick the best two monitors for me :) plus maybe he will give you them for $800 and you could make $200 idk just wish he would take PayPal

credit card
PayPal yourself, then pull the funds out to your bank. I do that fairly regularly actually.

Actually you need two accounts, but same idea. Send money to self with card, withdraw to bank (PayPal now offers this instantly for 1% fee), go from there!

At first I thought you were going to say purchase protection, and it was going to become a big hell no from me. Wouldn't want to be on the hook if anything went wrong. Messenger shooting and all that.

credit card
PayPal yourself, then pull the funds out to your bank. I do that fairly regularly actually.
Actually you need two accounts, but same idea. Send money to self with card, withdraw to bank (PayPal now offers this instantly for 1% fee), go from there!

At first I thought you were going to say purchase protection, and it was going to become a big hell no from me. Wouldn't want to be on the hook if anything went wrong. Messenger shooting and all that.
This is not a bad idea..... not a bad idea at all... I’m not worried about getting scammed by KC if he did that to someone on here it would be his end I would hope. I still want an invoice for tax purposes. Like I said I own a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back