What's new
Mark your items as sold

jcmorrisii

Professional
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! :D

The time has come to move my Ketsui Kit on to a new loving home. The PCB is in excellent condition. ROM seals in tact in mint condition. Plays and works 100%. There is a small creasing on the marquee in the corner, please check the photos. No tape marks or anything on marquee/POP/move strip. The box itself was taped up at some point before I received it. The "full kit" when sold new back in the day had a bunch of items besides the typical POP, Marquee, Instruction, Move Strip, Box. While I have all the main components, here is a full list of what came with the kit new so you can see what exactly is included for full transparency:

Red/Strikethough=Missing

- PCB (wrapped in pink bubblewrap)
- PCB Feet
- Manual A4 (yellow)
- Manual A4 (blue)
- Instruction Sheet A4
- Move Strip (sticker backing)

- Bag w/ Tear-off Flyers (30?)

- Flyer Hanger Suction Cup
- small yellow sticker
- POP
- *A4 Promo Flyer
- *Poster

- Box (CAVE/AMI Ver 1)

+ Extra ROMs
+ DOJ Blue Metal Enclosure

Ketsui

pcbenclosure.jpgPCB.jpgboxtop.jpgPOPfront.jpgmarquee front.jpg1.jpgmove strip.jpgROMs.jpgPCB edge.jpgmarqueeback.jpg
(More photos in next post, limit reached)

This is going to be a Dutch style sale like most of my posts, where I reduce the price once or twice a week until a buyer makes the purchase.

SOLD $2500 $2250 $2000$1800$1600 shipped & insured CONUS

Shipping:
I prefer NOT to ship internationally. If you live in N.E. Florida and want to pick it up in person that can be arranged as well. I ship out same day or next morning if payment is received and confirmed after 2pm EST. The kit is placed in a thick box with plenty of packing material, before it being finally sealed up with security threaded paper tape on all seams. Ask anyone I have shipped high end boards from my collection to in the past and they will tell you not to worry. 8)

Payment Options:

Clears instantly: Zelle, BTC, ETH, USDC

Must wait for funds to clear into my account, usually 1 business day: Venmo, Paypal F&F, Paypal G&S (add 6% for fees)

Last edited:
Back