What's new
Update!!!! Thanks to the great work of a very talented mind, a new game has been properly converted. This time it's Clay Challenge!! You can find it updated in the 1st post of this thread.

Make sure to test it if you have a Naomi gun cabinet!!

please note: Make sure to check in service mode game config, if gun type was set to IR type and change it if it's not that type.

Last edited:
Got a second to mess around with clay challenge .
Good: hey another game for gun cabs. Didn't have to change gun type to ir; it was already set.
Bad: audio is LOUD(I'd recommend turning your sound down before you netboot this one),coin setting is disabled and free play isn't turned on,
Other: I find it awkward 'off screen to reload' on double pulls,slight mistiming between the girls lip movements and her lines(I've never seen this game before nevermind played it. Perhaps it's like this on atomiswave?)
I don't want to sound like I'm bitching because this is another game I can play on my gun cab just minor gripes.
Thanks whoever that talented mind is.

1699977798945.png

I googled for info and found an interesting reply on the article I read.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114-133741.png
    Screenshot_20231114-133741.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 74
I find the hoarding attitudes of keeping these rare/proto boards undumped absolutely bizarre.

They are dumped for preservation in this case but not public. Making them public often destroys the value to those who own these. They want to own something no one else has

It’s the same attitude as those who own rare art pieces, put them in private collections and never allow people to see them

They are dumped for preservation in this case but not public. Making them public often destroys the value to those who own these. They want to own something no one else has

It’s the same attitude as those who own rare art pieces, put them in private collections and never allow people to see them

Oh, I get it. But I still find it to be an overall bizarre mentality. Dumping for "private" preservation is just icing on the weirdo cake.

Making them public often destroys the value to those who own these. They want to own something no one else has
I've never understood this mentality. It's a collectors vs gamers situation. Gamers don't care if it's rare/prototype/whatever,it's just another rom in a romset.Collectors *gasp* collect the real deal. Yes I suppose you can make bootlegs from roms but there's ways to tell it's not legit and doesn't hurt value of the real thing.
Me? I'm the weird collector/gamer who actually owns physical media of any arcade game (with one exception because it's unobtainium) I thoroughly enjoy.

Oh, I get it. But I still find it to be an overall bizarre mentality. Dumping for "private" preservation is just icing on the weirdo cake.

It’s insurance. What if the memory fails and the game code is lost? The owner can still have the game repaired

Back