What's new

kinooshi823

Professional
Reaction score
Installed the multi but for some reason. Lindbergh chooses the SSD as the primary master. I remove the SSD then the CF is the master. I believe I have the jumper settings right unless it could be a possible interference from the IDE to SATA adapter. I changed the jumper settings on that, but the Lindbergh doesn't boot. What am I doing wrong here?

Why do you use an ide to sata adapter? The lindbergh has sata ports? ( and it works fine? )

Show us what tou believe is right with a picture and we’ll tell you what we believe ;)

IIRC the SSD has to be set to slave, and if your adapter isn't working try another.

Update to this. I got the startech IDE to SATA put it on slave, boots. Now I have another issue. White screen shows now loaded, yellow stipe gets to full and it just stays there. What could it be?

Why do you use an ide to sata adapter? The lindbergh has sata ports? ( and it works fine? )
Not op but about to take a dive and buy a Lindbergh. I've read some games have issues due to the Linux kernel version/data driver issues. 🤷‍♂️

Update to this. I got the startech IDE to SATA put it on slave, boots. Now I have another issue. White screen shows now loaded, yellow stipe gets to full and it just stays there. What could it be?
Hard drive may be Failing.
I had same issue,
New multi worked.

I tried to write my own cf etc..
But I couldn’t get it to load.
Bought a new drive and it just worked.
Annoying as it was working ok on ssd,
After I copied it to the ssd .
Now I’m back on optical again!

Can’t get sound card to work now though!

Not op but about to take a dive and buy a Lindbergh. I've read some games have issues due to the Linux kernel version/data driver issues. 🤷‍♂️
Hmm, I don't k
Re: https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/is-yatonarcade-legit.27483/page-2#post-400425

Are you still using the SATA to IDE adapter? You shouldn't need to with the multi from archive.org.
Yeah since I don't have any spare sata cables and such. I do have some on the way from amazon with the molex to sata connectorss. The converter I used was reserved to use on my OG Xbox that I plan to put an aladdin in soon.

Yeh sata cables can be fussy too
Best to have a few different styles/types

Back