What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.

VFR

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Brand new to the forum, but longtime lurker.

I bought from neo-arcadia's Marco a Lindbergh multiboot almost 2 years ago. Looking to part w/it due to never using it since I mostly play online vf everyday.

Specs borrowed from neo-arcadia:

For sale Yellow Lindbergh with multigame installed (customized cf card + 80gb hdd +sec chip) on it
the motherboard is fully cleaned and tested with 1gb memory and 7800gs card

The 9.6 version multigame is awesome and has the following unic characteristics:

Driving:
- Harley Davidson King of the Road HD
- Harley Davidson King of the Road *Custom VGA (640x480)*
- Harley Davidson King of the Road HD *Custom: JVS Analog 1 and 0 swapped. Works on normal driving cab*
- Harley Davidson King of the Road *Custom VGA (640x480)* *Custom: JVS Analog 1 and 0 swapped. Works on normal driving cab*
- Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe Original (800x480)
- Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe *Custom VGA (640x480) 4x Anti Aliasing*
- Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe *Custom HD (1360x768)*
- Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe Original (800x480) *Gangsta Edition, music replaced with gangsta rap*
- Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe *Custom VGA (640x480)* *Gangsta Edition, music replaced with gangsta rap*
- Outrun 2 Special Tours Super Deluxe *Custom HD (1360x768)* *Gangsta Edition, music replaced with gangsta rap*
- Initial D 4 Japanese HD
- Intiial D4 Japanese *Custom 800x480*
- Initial D 5 Asian Export 2.0 Original HD
- Initial D 5 Asian Export 2.0 *Custom 800x480*
- Sega Race TV (VGA Only)
- R-Tuned (HD)
- R-Tuned (VGA)
- Hummer Extreme (HD)
- Hummer Extreme *Custom VGA (640x480) 4x Anti Aliasing*

Stick games:
- Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. B Export HD
- Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. B Export VGA
- Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. C Japanese HD
- Virtua Fighter 5 Ver. C Japanese VGA

- Virtua Fighter 5 R Japanese HD
- Virtua Fighter 5 R Japanese VGA

- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Japanese HD
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Japanese VGA
- Virtua Tennis 3 HD
- Virtua Tennis 3 VGA
- Virtua Tennis 3 *Custom Full HD*
- After Burner Climax (Analog stick game) VGA only

Gun games:
- 2spicy HD
- 2spicy VGA
- Rambo HD
- Rambo VGA
- Ghost Squad Evolution VGA only
- Primeval Hunt VGA only
- House of the Dead 4 HD
- House of the Dead 4 VGA
- House of the Dead 4 *Custom version with offscreen reload, original uses accelerator* (HD and VGA)
- House of the Dead EX HD only
- House of the Dead EX *Custom pedal bind to start* HD only
- Let's Go Jungle ("Fake" Analog guns, doesn't work with normal guns) HD
- Let's Go Jungle ("Fake" Analog guns, doesn't work with normal guns) *Custom VGA*
- Let's Go Jungle ("Fake" Analog guns, doesn't work with normal guns) *Custom FULL HD*
- Let's Go Jungle NEW VERSION working with standard guns!!!!! HD
- Let's Go Jungle NEW VERSION working with standard guns!!!!! VGA

Custom means, modded

Features:
no keyboard needed, uses jvs(Joystick+Start, Service+Test button, View Change + Start etc.) directly to select a game (no one else has, other multis use keyboard). Easy game selection with wheel or joysticks!!!!!

each game has own savefile, no need to recalibrate guns or wheels again when changing to other game (all other multis reset all settings when playing another game) also hiscores and save files are saved. Sega race tv has upgrades with save passwords. Other multis lose these also.
Memory card games still require memory card for save!!!!

no dipswitches needed to set resolution, directly select resolution from game menu( no need to change dips when game requires other hd resolution) other multis require to set dips.

all driving games work without driveboard and on upright cabinet. (These checks have been removed )

Outrun 2 FBB bugs are fixed, car also has FB inside view.

all gun game jvs checks are disabled, for example 2spicy works with normal i/o, originally requires large i/o.

Payment with Money Order or PayPal.
http://paypal.me/TCasey496

Asking $600 plus shipping.

Thank you!
Tim

Last edited:
People might want to know where you are located and the price ;)

Nice kit, good luck with the sale!

$600 based on current market from euro exchange rate.

I'm located in St. Louis, Missouri.

Last edited:
First of all Welcome the forums.

I edited the above post to remove potential drama. You are new so you took what Werejag said wrong. I think he was trying to be funny at the mods expense over something that happened a month and a half ago. Nothing against you. We just do't allow drama here.

And to anyone wondering, I won't remove this thread because he is only selling the multi WITH the pcb. If he was selling the multi itself I would remove the thread since it violates the selling forum rules. This is not the case here. This sale thread is perfectly fine.

VFR, do please read the forum rules when you get a chance. We do require your general location to be shown in your profile so others don't need to ask. This is a good forum with great members. Don't take these first interactions to be indicative of how our forum is.

No love for Charles Lindbergh?! Back to flying..

No offense mate but I think you are actually too expensive.
Maybe it's the price you pay it from Marco (because he's european and shipping cost to US are really expensive I know that)

Where is your current blue book value of this item?
I'm very curious who YOU consider to be the authority in arcade merchandise value? Mak, g-front, try-inc, or bob the guy who has a collection and an irc room?

I spent close to 1000 and I think 550/600 is a steal for this unit.

No offense taken.
Cheers. :)

That's the funny thing about this market it's all in the "eye of the beholder" as to who charges what and who is willing to pay. IMO There is no authority.

Take for example I personally wouldn't pay that much knowing a friend of mine paid $175 for an Afterburner Climax and then turned around and paid $700 for a House of the Dead 4 ... and I see Outrun 2, Harley Davidson: KotR and Virtua Fighter 5's going to $400-$600 all of the time. Keep in mind this is for an entire cabinet. So it's all in where your standing at the time.

But since you spent close to $1000 I don't blame you at all for wanting to recoup your money. That's the nature of the business.

As always GLWTS!

That's the funny thing about this market it's all in the "eye of the beholder" as to who charges what and who is willing to pay. IMO There is no authority.

Take for example I personally wouldn't pay that much knowing a friend of mine paid $175 for an Afterburner Climax and then turned around and paid $700 for a House of the Dead 4 ... and I see Outrun 2, Harley Davidson: KotR and Virtua Fighter 5's going to $400-$600 all of the time. Keep in mind this is for an entire cabinet. So it's all in where your standing at the time.

But since you spent close to $1000 I don't blame you at all for wanting to recoup your money. That's the nature of the business.

As always GLWTS!

Lindbergh dedicated arcade cab w/vf5fs for that price?! lol at your imaginary world w/Fred rogers as your guide. Shipping alone would kill you and last time I saw those cabs it was on eBay and somewhere out of the U.K.
I know I'm new, but just stop already.

Nope at auctions. Mail order and shipping isn't the only way to go :) You would be surprised.

If a monitor is on the fritz, the guns don't work quite right, maybe a JVS goes out .. some operators don't want to deal with this stuff and the cabs go cheap.

Oh and FYI recently I know a candy cab that was shipped from here in Georgia to Texas and it was only $260 (USD) which isn't bad considering if someone made the trip to pick if up they would have to pay gas, food, maybe lodging.

Please do me a favor before you think someone is full of BS or insult them .. maybe shoot them a PM and find a little more back story. There are always, maybe not easier, but cheaper ways to get things done if you are willing to do a little work yourself.

Last edited:
Guys, me and @Mitsurugi-w are watching. Keep the discussion in a polite way or we'll have to moderate. No Drama is #1 rule here.

Now back to the topic, no one should be offended. I bought myself a Lindbergh from Marvetto like 4 years ago for 900 EUR. Then I learn it was a customized version of a multi stolen from @android, ¨Will I ever get my 900 EUR back? No way. How much can I sell for? It depends on how much someone is willing to pay for it.

In theory of economics there is a concept called "willingness to pay" which basically states that it's "Largest sum of money an individual is agreeable to pay for a product or service."
http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/willingness-to-pay.html

So you need to find the individual that is willing to pay what you want or lower the price till you find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back