What's new
Want To Buy

Zoex

Beginner
Reaction score
I've got a working monitor but I'm missing the remote board. If you've got an extra laying around I'd like to buy it.

Attachments

• ms9.jpg
    ms9.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 81
Someone really needs to repo these remote boards, there’s definitely a market for them.

Reactions: nem
Often times they are not attached to the monitor chassis, and for some reason people just leave them attached to the frame or cabinet when they remove them.

I have to check, but I can not promise... afraid might have nanao different code/type.

Thank you

Hello sir, sorry late reply.

I attached, is this what are looking for?
i haven't checked the component yet.
Please check, does it same or suitable to your parts...

thank you

Attachments

• DSC_3504_copy_1944x3456.jpg
    DSC_3504_copy_1944x3456.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_3505_copy_1944x3456.jpg
    DSC_3505_copy_1944x3456.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 69

thank you
That remote board is not for an MS9, it is for an MS2934, also Nanao brand. Would you be interested in selling that remote board? Not trying to steal-over this thread of course :)

thank you
That remote board is not for an MS9, it is for an MS2934, also Nanao brand. Would you be interested in selling that remote board? Not trying to steal-over this thread of course :)
Steal over, not at all...

Are you sure still want this remote? even though, it isn't the right type. And also i am not very sure this remote still working normal, or defected.

I would sell for US$22.

thank you

Yes, sounds great. I'll buy it as-is untested for $22. Where should I send payment?

no, wait. don't pay yet.

sorry for that to mention $22 is exclude ems shipping.

EMS cost : i have to pack dimension and weigh and city & zip code, so i can get the EMS shipping cost.

Thank you

Back