What's new
Item has been found

saucydaddy

Student
Reaction score
I was looking for a working monitor chassis as backup for my blast city, I think I'm also interested in the other compatible ones (if there aren't any issues with it). Thanks for looking

I guess these are compatible from the wikis
MS2930
MS2931
MS2934
Wei Ya 3129b
Rodotron 666b

Also interested in a tube or whole monitor for a blast city if it's somewhere near the midwest

Last edited:
I have a few MS2934's that are not working and a few that have been rebuilt and serviced.

Not working $200
Rebuilt and serviced $450

@davesarcades sorry I didn't realize this when I posted but the 2934 is only VGA. Is there an adapter or something that would allow me to output from my CPS3/jamma? If not I'll have to adjust my WTB

I believe 2934 is 31khz only, so you would have to use a JAMMA adapter like from irkenlabs, and also upscale to 31

@davesarcades sorry I didn't realize this when I posted but the 2934 is only VGA. Is there an adapter or something that would allow me to output from my CPS3/jamma? If not I'll have to adjust my WTB
Not recommended. Use 2934 for VGA only. Get 30,31,33 for tri-sync. 2932 wont work as it is different tube/yoke.

Thanks for letting me know, I updated the original post and will have to pass on the 2934

Back