What's new
Mark your items as sold

imbord3rlin3

Enlightened
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Selling lost worlds PCB 1100 usd shipped in the USA. Tested and working.

Attachments

• 20230913_052139.jpg
    20230913_052139.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 20230913_052151.jpg
    20230913_052151.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
When i said first revision i meant the first revision of the cps1 pcb that were ever made. Forgotten worlds, ghouls n ghost and strider all got this first revision. If there is another revision pcb for this game, ive not yet seen one, but capcom did have a habit of making factory conversions. Ive seen strider and ghouls and ghost factory conversions but oddly enough not forgotten worlds.

These first revisions pcbs always seem to sell for crazy money on yahoo. A marked difference compared to factory conversions. ( or sometimes mistaken with operator conversions lol. Capcom eprom labels were printed on foil backed paper so scratching it to see foil underneath was a fair sign that it was factory conversion ) With ghouls n ghost, there were even blue socketed versions before the all black ones.

Last edited:
but oddly enough not forgotten worlds.
My guess would be because the FW romboard had extra hardware for the spinners that's not present on any other board.
Of course they could have made a newer compatible romboard but they never did.

That said, we're in the presence of magnificence here indeed. :)

So if I understand correctly, there is no way you could plug a spinner onto a regular cps1 system if it's not a LW (FW) cps1 board ?

Back