What's new
For Sale

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
I broadcast a small chill twitch stream playing arcade games off all of my cabinets. Aside from being an Arcade collector, repairer/restorer, I also am an artist. I figured it's time to start putting some of my art skills out there to help support my hobbies! I got a ghetto merch store I use through streamlabs to sell my artwork on t-shirts and other merch.

Here's a preview of some of the featured illustrations.

NEW- R-type II
SideartPASSFINALsml.png

- Vic Viper in 2 flavors:
GradiusBlueprint_halves02.jpg
GradiusBlueprint_wireframe.jpg

- Ghost's Revenge:
pacpack.jpg

Neo Turf Masters - "WHODOYOUPLAYAS"
whodoyouplayas_final_sm.jpg

T-shirts go for under $20 each, and can be purchased here: https://streamlabs.com/gillaxian/merch
There are posters as well as an option for those who don't wear graphic tees.

If there's any interest in other types of merch with my designs, I can add whatever. There are actually a lot of different options for types of merch, from clothing to mugs and glasses, to bed sheets and pillow cases (????).

I'll be periodically adding more as artwork gets finished.

Last edited:
Also, Raiden is one of the designs I’ll be working on shortly. It’s on the 4th down on my list, but I’m going to get to a few other designs before that. 👍
Well that is good news sir, looking forward to see what you come up with!

Lmk when u make that darius gaiden t shirt cuz I would absolutely love one and the ones that exist now are not that great looking.

That rtype 2 art is fire!
Thanks! That one was a more fun painterly approach than my usual.

Lmk when u make that darius gaiden t shirt cuz I would absolutely love one and the ones that exist now are not that great looking.
Darius Gaiden is coming up next.
Had to rework some of the lines before I vectorize it, so it took a bit longer than normal. I'm currently working on some Icons for Darksoft's new F3 multi, so once that's all done I can then concentrate on Darius artwork. Hopefully in the next week or 2.

Im loving my Vic Viper shirt, but Im wondering if you could make it in softer material.

Its a bit stiff, thick, and wide for a Large and was hoping for something more lightweight like loungewear or even activewear but prefer the loungewear.

Im loving my Vic Viper shirt, but Im wondering if you could make it in softer material.

Its a bit stiff, thick, and wide for a Large and was hoping for something more lightweight like loungewear or even activewear but prefer the loungewear.
Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't aware that it was that stiff and thick. I've added a new listing to the merch store for a "Soft Style" version of the Half-n-Half Vic Viper. It might be what you're looking for, but I can't guarantee the sizes compared to the premium Tee's. Also, unfortunately it's couple dollars more expensive.

"It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!"

https://streamlabs.com/gillaxian/merch/4857409

If this is something people want, I can add this version to all the designs.

Just to add to the feedback. The vic viper shirt is amazing hands down. Feels high quality and so does the print on it. It feels like it will last a very long time. The shirt material itself is very thick, like noticeably thicker than any other shirts I own. I live in Florida and a thinner material would be cool. Also, being of an average height (5'9") I noticed the shirt is very long. I'd still buy but that's my feedback sir.

Ok, this is great. Glad you guys like the designs and are giving me this feedback. I want people to enjoy the shirts they wear of my designs.

I've added the "Unisex Soft Style" option for each design now.

I wish streamlabs was smarter about it and made one listing with the multiple shirt type options, but I'm stuck with adding one per shirt type.

Thanks again for the insight. :thumbsup:

Noticed the R-Type 2 poster has 18x24 listed but in the description it says 12x16.
Vic Viper poster has a similar discrepancy.

Back