Want To Buy

mahesak

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi
I am looking for
METAMOQESTER
MUSHIHIMESAMA FUTARI 1.0

Serious seller and ready to pay as your offer if great PCB and full kits will pay high.

Regards,
Saad

Apologies, but this is the “for sale” section of the forum, not the “want to buy” section. Posting here might get a few more eyeballs, but it won’t make a Cave game appear any faster.

When you repost, it would help if you put your price range. There is a HUGE line of people waiting to buy Cave games. Anytime one goes for sale here it’s gone within hours. Putting your budget out there will increase your chances of getting a PM before a sale thread is even made.

For example, I found a Futari 1.5 kit in Akiba (not available for purchase online) for a member here because I knew his budget. When I saw it, I knew he’d be interested. He now has a full and cherry Futari 1.5 kit ; )

Apologies, but this is the “for sale” section of the forum, not the “want to buy” section. Posting here might get a few more eyeballs, but it won’t make a Cave game appear any faster.

When you repost, it would help if you put your price range. There is a HUGE line of people waiting to buy Cave games. Anytime one goes for sale here it’s gone within hours. Putting your budget out there will increase your chances of getting a PM before a sale thread is even made.

For example, I found a Futari 1.5 kit in Akiba (not available for purchase online) for a member here because I knew his budget. When I saw it, I knew he’d be interested. He now has a full and cherry Futari 1.5 kit ; )
thanks much for best advice. I apologize for mistake forum.

Back