What's new

Kujako

Champion
Reaction score
So testing out my limited pile of Namco titles, and came across one "Minna de Kitaeru Zenno Training 1.50". When I try to use it, I get an IO board error. This makes me think that it's expecting a secondary IO board somewhere, but I can't find any information about it. Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I've also only gotten it to boot on a 256, despite it showing 246/256 on the label.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Looks like it uses a card reader for storing player data, and possibly a touch screen system for inputs... so probably not gonna get this running.

It definitely needs both of those items at bare minimum.
I forget offhand (I'd have to check the schematics of the manual to see) if it needs a camera and motion sensor too...
The game was sold to operators as a way to try and make some money back on their Idolmaster cabinets as it's a straight drop-in but without the network connectivity of IM, and came with a simple vinyl reskin.
getting either game (as well as Dragon Chronicles, DCO, and Druaga Online up and running require more or less all the same parts.

Can you confirm your dongle version (Ideally with a photo)?
I'm also highly interested if a "Tower" dongle exists.
My station dongle is "ZNT100-1-ST-A"
The DVDs I have are:
ZNT100-1-NA-DVD0-A
ZNT150-1-NA-DVD0-A
ZNT150-1-NA-DVD0-B
ZNT160-1-NA-DVD0-A

Can you confirm your dongle version (Ideally with a photo)?
That I can do, though it seems a match for what you have.
IMG_0805.jpg

To play "Minna de Kitaeru Zenno Training," you'll need the following
namco v290 or equivalent (there are very few of these currently available)
Touch screen
Magnetic card reader

If you just want to start the game, you can use a regular JVSIO, but the card reader has a sensor that will check the game at startup.
If you don't pass the check, you won't be able to boot...

Back