What's new
Keen to see how this works out when it drops!

E8EBB3BC-31E9-409F-BA3F-05957827A46B.jpeg

F33713B5-E86F-413E-A01F-54085736BFB5.jpeg
That looks pretty sweet, not gonna lie!

CPS2 kick connector is a nice touch. :thumbup:

Try Emailing Antonio, I got a few things from him that were out of stock on the site, he makes them to order.
The Jamma adapter is great, working with any MiSTer setup too not just his own case

How does the input lag of this XIn-Mo encoder in Antonio’s solution looks like? Because comprable things, like the Zero Delay encoder, suck big time with the Mister.

Try Emailing Antonio, I got a few things from him that were out of stock on the site, he makes them to order.
The Jamma adapter is great, working with any MiSTer setup too not just his own case
That did it! Antonio's going to hook me up with one. Thanks for the suggestion :thumbsup:

This attachment plus the possibility that I can get a Nano for cheap means I can no longer overlook this device. I was holding off on this because it still seems very home brew and not very plug and play. With the arcade cores coming out more periodically and this hat, it seems like a waste not to get one.

I feel the same, it’s good there’s options. I’m waiting it out until someone does a proper tech review. Want to make sure it’s safe for cab use and everything checks out.

Want to test that DDP core head-to-head with a PCB.

This attachment plus the possibility that I can get a Nano for cheap means I can no longer overlook this device. I was holding off on this because it still seems very home brew and not very plug and play. With the arcade cores coming out more periodically and this hat, it seems like a waste not to get one.
It's very professional, and plug to play if you follow some guides.

Be careful with the accessories you buy. Mister devs in past have not supported quite a few devices because it being a voluntary project with time being a major constraint. Given Mraddons track record it would be the safest best. Antonio's JAMMA adaptor while really good might not work out of the box with official core releases other than Jotego's and someone would need to maintain a fork unless supported by the main project.

These are the kind of issues that have thrown me off from diving head first into MiSTer. I kinda wish there was a standard and everyone would stick to / support it.

I’m assuming the devs of these individual add ons have financial gain from it though.

Be careful with the accessories you buy. Mister devs in past have not supported quite a few devices because it being a voluntary project with time being a major constraint. Given Mraddons track record it would be the safest best. Antonio's JAMMA adaptor while really good might not work out of the box with official core releases other than Jotego's and someone would need to maintain a fork unless supported by the main project.
works fine with all the cores. for two Player jamma make sure to ad the Linux fis from the jamma Adapter Website in the description

Alright, my Blisster came in, I have everything buttoned up physically. After dinner I'll start looking at software side. Potentially stupid question before I do that though. I just want to be sure I have everything hooked up properly in regards to wires:

Power goes in to Digital IO, main board, and Blisster (I have a splitter to power two from the main plug, and Blisster has an out to power the third)

I have the Micro-Micro bridge connecting the Blisster and main board.

Do I also need to connect the "User IO" ports between the Digital IO and the Blisster? I have a cord that looks like it should do that, I just wanted to make sure that it's supposed to be there and not somewhere else. Coming from the back to the side threw me for a loop.

That looks pretty sweet, not gonna lie!
CPS2 kick connector is a nice touch. :thumbup:
by the way he confirmed to me that his Adapter has only mono Sound. and i Quote " i have a mono amp. i can't be any more clear about this."

i could not convince him that Stereo would be great and an amped Stereo out from the Adapter would even mean that all astro City, new astro City and basically all cabs with two Speakers could use this Stereo Signal if connected directly to the Speakers.

the Adapter from antonio has amped Stereo at the jamma Edge and you could also take the Signal on the pcb of the adapter with a mall mod. 4 wires to be exact.

That looks pretty sweet, not gonna lie!CPS2 kick connector is a nice touch. :thumbup:
by the way he confirmed to me that his Adapter has only mono Sound. and i Quote " i have a mono amp. i can't be any more clear about this."
i could not convince him that Stereo would be great and an amped Stereo out from the Adapter would even mean that all astro City, new astro City and basically all cabs with two Speakers could use this Stereo Signal if connected directly to the Speakers.

the Adapter from antonio has amped Stereo at the jamma Edge and you could also take the Signal on the pcb of the adapter with a mall mod. 4 wires to be exact.
Give a look on Ash's work:
https://twitter.com/AshEvans81/status/1294658486547226630

Back