What's new
If there are any kits available I would like to get on the list.
Sir , I have the first version (S16 multi switch selector) released in case you are interested ( check first pages to see the progress of this ) . But also was released after a upgraded version (i don't have it) . Let me know if you don't find any and i will send you the first version . lmk :happy:

On a System16 installation, using the last revision of the selector, where does one tap into the reset signal with the provided (from seller) Dupont style connectors?

Edit to add: using the schematics for the S16, I connected it to pins A14 and A12 on connector CN5 of the motherboard.

Last edited:
On a System16 installation, using the last revision of the selector, where does one tap into the reset signal with the provided (from seller) Dupont style connectors?

Edit to add: using the schematics for the S16, I connected it to pins A14 and A12 on connector CN5 of the motherboard.
s16 connection.jpg

Hi,

Recently bought a Sega System 16B Multi and have since constructed one of these and it works perfectly. I just wanted to post a thank you for creating and releasing this for anyone to make. Much appreciated.

Hi,

Recently bought a Sega System 16B Multi and have since constructed one of these and it works perfectly. I just wanted to post a thank you for creating and releasing this for anyone to make. Much appreciated.

If anyone ends up making one of these, and happens to have a laser cutter, i have made a quick laser cut sandwich case for the selector. I have attached photos and the lightburn file to this post.

I used 4.5mm clear acrylic for the top, 4.5mm matt black acrylic for the base, 3mm adhesive rubber between the base plate and the pcb (to protect the solder joints when sandwiching), M3 x 4mm brass threaded inserts, and 13mm M3 screws

Hope this helps others!

IMG_3606.jpg
IMG_3607.jpg

Attachments

• sega 16b multi selector.zip
    6.5 KB · Views: 10
Back