What's new
For Sale

BilonFullHDemon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want a multi? Get your self a PS3 memory card adapter and for 250$ I make dongle with any GAMES of your choice for that dongle (dongle included) or for 200$ for your own dongle WITHOUT SENDING IT TO ME! :) I will not provide any direct download link to any software forbidden by this forum and on this forum. I will not give any instructions where to download needed software. What will be provided is download link to patched games and a instructions needed for usage of the adapter. Instructions will contain name of software that are available online for download (Giving a name of software does not violate any rules off and on this forum. There are serval and well preserved instances where name of illegal and forbidden software was used without any consequences https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/memcard-pro2-conversion-discussion.28747/#post-416961). Instructions will be provided only to buyers. Thank you :)

Attachments

• ps3mca.jpg
    ps3mca.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Software is available online, you just need to know where to find it, and I won’t provide any info about it using this forum.

Your first post heavily implies that you will provide the software. Please edit it to not do so.

Back