What's new
I don’t see jumper settings but there’s a sticker with an ip
You have to take the metal plate off the netDIMM to access the jumpers.

If the Naomi is configured to use the IP address on the sticker then it will not work with the Pi image. The Pi image expects the Naomi at 192.168.1.2

So updating the IP helped resolve the issue, thank you.

However I'm not able to load one of the melty blood games. After loading the screen just goes black and nothing happens.

While other games I tested worked.

However I'm not able to load one of the melty blood games. After loading the screen just goes black and nothing happens.
Actress Again requires some obscene amount of memory on your NetDIMM. Something crazy like 512MB or 1GB. I think it's the only Naomi game that exceeds 256MB. For what it is, it's an absolute hog.

Actress Again requires some obscene amount of memory on your NetDIMM. Something crazy like 512MB or 1GB. I think it's the only Naomi game that exceeds 256MB. For what it is, it's an absolute hog.
Oh that might explain it. I wonder how much memory is in my netdimm...

I noticed I had trouble loading this with 512mb of ram too. Good to know I'm not the only one! If I let it sit, It will eventually start but it runs very slow.

Does the Metal Slug 6 (Violent) game load for anyone else? The "Now Loading" screen never seems to complete for me.

Melty Blood: AA works fine on my 512mb setup. There’s two different images of this game floating around and only one seems to work.

Unrelated question, AW games like Dolphin Blue has periods of slowdowns on my 512MB Naomi 2. Is everyone else experiencing this as well?

Can anyone answer my question afew posts back please? At page 13

Also which pi 4 should I get cause I see a normal one and Model B desktop grade one.

Last edited:
As I'm trying to put this new guide together, one area that I'm not sure of is actually the settings. Is there a link/description of what each of the modes in the options does? The Time Hack one I understand but the simple mode, relay reboot, etc. I couldn't find anything doing a search of the interwebs.

I noticed I had trouble loading this with 512mb of ram too. Good to know I'm not the only one! If I let it sit, It will eventually start but it runs very slow.
Does the Metal Slug 6 (Violent) game load for anyone else? The "Now Loading" screen never seems to complete for me
Hey Metal Slug. I have a 516MB netdimm with my Naomi 1 and WiPi 1.5, and I also cannot get violent booting. Regular 6 works fine.

~Paik

Back