What's new
Hello,

I'm trying to get this working with the r-pi4 but it is not sending the roms to the net dimm.

I am able to login to the wipi on my phone but when I try to send the game, it loads to 100% and then nothing. The net dimm is stuck on the now loading screen and if I get into test mode and back out, it gives an error 33 message.

The only way I am able to get the netdimm to work consistently is to use the transfergame.exe with the a setting of tweak of 10 Mbps full duplex under the speed and duplex settings.

I bought a raspberry pi specifically for this since I dont want to lug a computer around just to use transfergame.exe

I am on firmware 4.02 and have a zero key and using multibios.

Any suggestions to get wipi running?

Do you have the correct IP for the NetDimm setup on the WiPi menu?

Yes, I've used the default (192.168.1.2) and even changed it to another one but neither works.

So it looks like he took off the script that enables the sleep loop to get it working. How do I do that?

If you mean the security check, enable 'Time Hack Mode' in the options menu

Hi @chunksin !

I've found what it's wrong with card emulator on WiPi.
You have to install pyserial, as it's missing.
Once done, everything works fine.
And I've found a typo in Fzero mode.
In cardemulator.php, this line names the mode F-Zero

echo '<a href="cardemulator.php?mode=fzero">F-Zero AX</a></br>';

And the mode is called fzax here:

if ($mode == 'fzax'){

As the card folder is fzero, I suppose the typo is fzax.

I also think that would be a nice touch to add a clean card file in each folder,
as if you work with a setup without keyboard, that would be easy to select a file.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks, I've not touched the code in almost 4 years so it needs an overhaul! The wifi setup will be updated too, some issues have come to light in testing that if your home wifi network runs on 192.168.1.0/24 it overlaps with the wired Pi network and you lose access to the Pi so the Pi network will be updated to a 10.x address range, easier to enter in the service menu too :) more bug fixes and thanks to @Murray some new audit functionality for more accurate scanning.

I am just getting into cabs and am in the process of acquiring a NNC and plan on installing a Naomi 2. I have read through the thread and look fwd to setting up WIPI . If I plan on using v5 of the image and just my phone (no lcd) is there any sort of consensus on which version of raspi I should purchase? Any rec acc (heat sink, cooling fan ect...)?

I am just getting into cabs and am in the process of acquiring a NNC and plan on installing a Naomi 2. I have read through the thread and look fwd to setting up WIPI . If I plan on using v5 of the image and just my phone (no lcd) is there any sort of consensus on which version of raspi I should purchase? Any rec acc (heat sink, cooling fan ect...)?
No reason not to get a raspi 4 with a simple plastic case.

after 80% game loaded, my chihiro reboot and I have this error:

20210121.jpg

I am pretty sure my network setting is good:

20210118.jpg

20210119.jpg

20210120.jpg

and my RPI connected by wifi. Could you help me?

Hey guys is there any advantage in using a Pi 3 b vs Pi 3 b+?

Is the ethernet on the net dimm 100 or 1000 speed?

Looking in my timer code it seems the transfer speed tops out at around 32Mbps on the netdimm

Back