What's new
I have the wifi on my wireless as 192.168.1.30
I have the ip address of the netdimm set to 192.168.1.2
What address does the WiPi send to?

Is there an active member her who makes the micro usb to 4pin usb motherboard header for powering the pi?

I made my own by cutting off the USB end of a micro usb to USB cable and solder on pins for 5v and GND and slid them into a JST connector

OK I reverted back to the hotspot and that loads a game into the netdimm and loads with no issues
When I reboot the Naomi 2 it does not see to load the game backup that I loaded previously
It just says Checking Network

How do I get the game to stay in the netdimm so when I load it up again it plays the last game loaded

Thanks

So there is an older thread that had an image to run triforce tools (Naomi, triforce, chihiro). This image specifically runs aw, naomi 1/2 games. Is there a way to run triforce, chihiro games on the latest WiPi Netboot joystick, all games image posted here?

This also does!
You just had to add/replace the Triforce, Chihiro or Naomi roms that you want.

The names don't appear on the menu selection when added to the rom folder - is there a menu file that includes all the Triforce and Chihiro roms as well?

You need to have a functioning battery in your net dimm.

If you do have one of those, it will hold for 1-3 days before it drops the contents of the ram.

Otherwise you can't.
OK that must be the issue because everytime I power it off it loads nothing when it starts
I assume I can replace the battery? or is there a better way now?

Can this image be used to update the firmware on a netdimm running 3.17?

@nam9 Thanks
I had to register on UKVAC and it seems their SMTP server is down so I got no activation email so cannot access it lol

@nam9 If you are a member at UKVAC can u tell the admins that the system is not sending the activation emails to new users so there is no way to activate our account

Last edited:
Soo has anyone found a way to use the AdaFruit PiTFT Plus screens ... its all white screen for me (no image) and im trying to figure out the drivers. it sucks to have to shell out another 30 bucks after buying this one a while back
I have a TFT screen that works with PiDimBoot, but it also doesn't work with WiPi v5. So I hope @chunksin will look into it :)

Anyone using an Adafruit 16X2? I can see the text but the backlight is not on.

Back