What's new
Want To Buy

rfsup

Student
Reaction score
In the process of repairing a Naomi1. Currently using a standard ATX power supply. Want to replace it with original to see if that's the source of the problems I'm seeing.

Ready to buy! Thanks for your help.

got 1 100.00 shipped
Thanks! Can you provide some detail about yours? Is it tested working? Have you recently tested the voltages? Has it ever been recapped or had any kind of maintenance? Are any wires included?
The last one I saw sold a few weeks ago, sold for 85 shipped and had a lot of preventative maintenance done to it as well. The price difference isn't dramatic, but I'm trying to get a sense of what condition yours is in.

https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/sold-sun-psu-for-naomi-model-400-5397-01.23404/

Sure It was in a racing cabinet that I'm bailing on and it has to my knowledge never been opened. It does work but that's all I got. Price is firm my guy not to be a hard ass but I've taken some L's on this project. LMK

Sure It was in a racing cabinet that I'm bailing on and it has to my knowledge never been opened. It does work but that's all I got. Price is firm my guy not to be a hard ass but I've taken some L's on this project. LMK
Thanks! I'm going to hold off on yours, but I appreciate you being willing.

Back