What's new

Robertguy09

Professional
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this female connector is call or even better link me to one on mouser/digikey?

I wanna make myself another of these cables but can't find it.

PXL_20220627_191026761.jpg

I really think providers of these should be using the 3 prong and telling people to screw on the ground to the PSU case. Pretty dangerous not having it.

I really think providers of these should be using the 3 prong and telling people to screw on the ground to the PSU case. Pretty dangerous not having it.
That's great advice thank! Yeah I'll definitely do that, if I can ever find the name of this male/female plug! lol

Just to add on, I didn't make this cable. When I got my Naomi lot, it came this way.

Agree outside of a cab. I always use a 3 prong and a ground screw.

Inside a net city where you might find this PSU in the 1st place its enclosure is screwed to other metal already grounded, hence the 2 prong AC cord. Same can apply to a ringedge motherboard itself.

I have the same power supply and was going to ask this exact same question a week ago. I ended up just chopping off the connector and wiring it to an Apple AC 'duck head' power cable I picked up at a thrift store for $2. Though any three prong AC power cable would work (such as a PC power cable), as this will allow you to wire in a ground to the ground screw on the power supply. I use this to power a netdimm Naomi hooked up to a supergun.

Back