What's new

Gonzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question. But in the folder in the Mega download I saw a Naomi Tools Folder next to the Roms. What does the folder do, and is the tansferexe. file is in there. Thanks for the support. :)

_ 1st_FW_Dimm317.rar & 2nd_FW_Dimm_402.rar are firmware updates for Sega Naomi DIMMs, use in this order (3.17 and 4.02) with netboot to enable every CompactFlash usage.
_ dimm_fw_401 is official Sega CF 4.02 DIMM firmware
_ FACTORYCHECKXB.512_hacked.BIN.7z & Triforce_Firm_v3.12_TYPE3_ONLY.BIN.7z are firmewares for Chihiro and TriForce type 3 (only), use this with netboot to enable every CompactFlash usage
_ NaomiCF_v1.44_patched.xex.7z is CF tool to creat Naomi CF for DIMMs with BIOS 4.02, from Ace of Not in Mame
_ naomi_multi_bios.7z is the amazing @MetalliC (p1pkin) BIOS for Naomi 1 & 2, flash in EPROM to enable region switching with DIPswitch
_ netboot.rar is file to flash in a PIC for netboot and source, by the great @werejag
_ ataid.zip, gdfi_1.10.zip are various tools by @rtw (see here)
_ DIMMtoools.7z are tools to ROM region switch and patch from Deunan.

Need more informations ? More tools to add ?

Dimm Firm Update GDS-0023C.rar update pic

Dimm Firm Update GDS-0023A.rar update pic

also i made ill share those also. thou i really want someone to if they have these two discs spare send me them

Thanks for the info guys. Really thankful for the support.

i'm betting on them in YAJ. Let me know so I would stop betting

(Up for an old thread sorry...)

Where could i find these tools/ firmwares ?
I didn't find the mega link mentioned on the first post of this thread... thanks.

Back