What's new

GamingDoyle

Student
Reaction score
I paid for a part from @arcadesalesgr parted out Naomi universals and he has repeatedly stated he is shipping next day and has not shipped for over 3 weeks. He required the use of WISE so I have no recourse to recover funds if he doesn't respond. Timeline of events:

4/12: Paid in full and supplied shipping info, he responded saying he would ship Monday morning
4/16: Asked for an update, received no response
4/18: Asked for an update again, responds this time saying he will ship ASAP
4/23: Asked for an update received no response
4/24: Asked for an update received a response he would ship that day
4/26: Asked for an update, its now been two weeks since I paid and he said it would ship that monday. No response. I tell him I will submit negative feedback if he doesn't respond
4/27: Claims there was an accident and the part was broken and he needs his technician to split a second cab. He says he can refund but if I wait he will get it shipped from the new cab
4/29: Ask for an update, no response
5/3: Ask for an update, no response
5/6: Ask for an update (today as of this writing) no response

I may be completely ghosted at this point, I have no idea since he no longer responds. So its been a series of promises of shipping followed by excuses and then just not responding.

I had exactly the same experience with this guy last year. Same messages about going to the post office, sent me very questionable proof of postage details but nothing was ever posted. He kept telling me to 'wait and see' it will arrive but after a couple of days.. I was in the same position as you are now.

For what it’s worth I was so pissed I kept pestering him and he did eventually refund me. I also used WISE and had no recourse other than to keep bugging him. He wasn’t happy, even making some threats to my physical safety 😄

I have been trying to warn people when I saw him pop up as a seller here. Sorry I missed you.

Last edited:
He wasn’t happy, even making some threats to my physical safety 😄
This is serious. You should contact mods. You don't know what kind of crazies there are out on the internet and technically it's possible since he has your address for shipping.

This is serious. You should contact mods. You don't know what kind of crazies there are out on the internet and technically it's possible since he has your address for shipping.
Yep, despite the emoji I took it seriously - I contacted the mods on the facebook group in question and also passed all the details including screenshots of the entire text chat to my local Police.

In hindsight, I was really hassling him for a refund - I don't think I was in the wrong but I possibly could have handled it with a more level head myself.

I didn't see this thread until now, I am having the same experience so far, I trusted the seller because seems like somebody else in here received the item even if they weren't happy with it. I've been ghosted for the last 2 weeks as well.

yeah I thought I was safe as well since people were at least getting something but its been over a month since I've paid him and he seems to have vanished entirely off here

Hello there.
Its me the bad guy!!!
I have to say first of all, don't run to judge.
Secondly, i have to apologise about my delay,but i can explain everything.
I had a terrible period, during Easter, some healthy issues, and many strikes in my country.
All those, covered by a flood in my laptop and didn't have access to this forum.
Anyway, today already i refunded two mates from this forum, and the names are available if you need them.
About this sale, on this post, i have to say, i agree with his worries, but nobody wants to gamble a good name on sales for 80 euros, if you can understand what i am saying.
Just to finish this problem, i have to say only, i am here to solve everything, cause was my problem and not yours. Once more i have to say, i have sent already today three parcels to the buyers, and already refunded two people.
I apologise once more for this delay, but before judge, you must imagine, that sometimes there are more serious things than our passion on arcades.
My best regards to all from Greece.

Hello there.
Its me the bad guy!!!
I have to say first of all, don't run to judge.
Secondly, i have to apologise about my delay,but i can explain everything.
I had a terrible period, during Easter, some healthy issues, and many strikes in my country.
All those, covered by a flood in my laptop and didn't have access to this forum.
Anyway, today already i refunded two mates from this forum, and the names are available if you need them.
About this sale, on this post, i have to say, i agree with his worries, but nobody wants to gamble a good name on sales for 80 euros, if you can understand what i am saying.
Just to finish this problem, i have to say only, i am here to solve everything, cause was my problem and not yours. Once more i have to say, i have sent already today three parcels to the buyers, and already refunded two people.
I apologise once more for this delay, but before judge, you must imagine, that sometimes there are more serious things than our passion on arcades.
My best regards to all from Greece.
I am also available for any questions and any problems at WhatsApp 00306987234487

That's very good to hear that you stand up for yourself. Thanks. Please find a resolution for the people with whom you started transactions so the title of this thread can be changed.

Last edited:
That's very good ro hear that you stand up for yourself. Thanks. Please find a resolution for the people with whom you started transactions so the title of this thread can be changed.
I will do my best. I want happy clients, and good deals.
I don't want to ruin my sales for 80 euros.

Thanks a lot you understand me.

Just to update this thread, I sent a wise link yesterday asking for a refund and haven’t been refunded yet.

Another day and he hasn’t honored my repeated request for refund on WhatsApp after saying he will

I hope you get a refund, however I’m sure it’s part of a pattern, refunds are given when people make enough noise and he needs to restore some credibility.

Then obviously he goes back to his old ways, I’ve had contact with a number of people who have all had similar experiences. Some people have received stuff to be fair.

Unless the fates have conspired to bring about industrial action, natural disasters affecting laptops and national holidays every time this guy tries to sell the same Naomi parts.

I've literally heard it all before. In my case he assured me the item was posted and then eventually refunded me, so it was never sent I’m sure.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 09.45.38.png

Hopefully he will come back and settle this soon.

Last edited:
Back