What's new
You already send a dispute and my account is already negative and why $330 although you got it like $300 each

Hope this case will resolve here
You charged me $660 for two, so $330 for one.

Last edited:
You should know better that the components are prone to failure at anytime if it hasn't been serviced yet.
What am I 12?

So now all of a sudden it's ok to sell people items as "testing and working", then tell them to pound sand when they are not?

What if I pulled this on a member here? Would you tell them the same?

Last edited:
Well is it from the first batch?
Yes it was part of the first batch of 4 that I purchased from you.

I still have the last PD2367 and PE chassis sealed in the box. I can send pics of the sealed box and shipping label as proof.

ArcSys101 listed the chassis as tested/working as of the time, but that doesn't mean the parts are futureproofed.

You should know better that the components are prone to failure at anytime if it hasn't been serviced yet.
If you sell it working it should arrive working. Sure, maybe it dies a few days later, and that can't be on you because these things are ancient now. But it should at least show up as described. Especially when you're selling for the price of a working item.

The Tony situation shouldn't be @ArcSys101 problem though. If you don't bother to test and send it along to someone new, you've accepted the item the way you received it and have taken responsibility for it's condition to the person you're selling it to. You made a mistake, you take care of the customer, and you don't do it again. Not try to hold the original seller at fault.

If you sell it working it should arrive working. Sure, maybe it dies a few days later, and that can't be on you because these things are ancient now. But it should at least show up as described. Especially when you're selling for the price of a working item.

The Tony situation shouldn't be @ArcSys101 problem though. If you don't bother to test and send it along to someone new, you've accepted the item the way you received it and have taken responsibility for it's condition to the person you're selling it to. You made a mistake, you take care of the customer, and you don't do it again. Not try to hold the original seller at fault.
Does this also apply if you have no way to test the item?

Does this also apply if you have no way to test the item?
Then sell it untested for an untested price.

Then you wouldn't need to take care of the customer because they took an educated risk. And your involvement is over once it shows up on their doorstep.

Selling something as working that you've never tested yourself is a great way to end up in a bad situation.

So can he remove the dispute from my paypal, it's been months since he got the chassis from me Rewrite

What am I 12?

So now all of a sudden it's ok to sell people items as "testing and working", then tell them to pound sand when they are not?

What if I pulled this on a member here? Would you tell them the same?

I want 100% confirmation on this cause I'm literally not "coming after you."

You purchased a product as "tested and working" didn't verify it when you received it and then resold it without testing it?

Cause if that is the case, the fault is on you. Every buyer should test and confirm something they purchase, period. That way the seller has an opportunity to correct the situation.

Since you decided to resell it. You should have tested it again, to verify it is working before shipping it.

Next question, buyer stated that he swapped components on the chassis that I sold him with another spare chassis that he had laying around. Do I still have to honor the return after the buyer swapped components and performed soldering work on the chassis?

Next question, buyer stated that he swapped components on the chassis that I sold him with another spare chassis that he had laying around. Do I still have to honor the return after the buyer swapped components and did soldering work on the chassis?
Buyer should've asked before touching it. Always ask before touching it (in any meaningful way, ESPECIALLY soldering) if something shows up not working.

If you already told them you'd take it back, well, there's your answer.

If you haven't and they just started doing work on it without asking, well, you guys are in a mess that needs to be sorted out which is messy and probably going to need to be whatever the two of you feel comfortable meeting partway on.

The only thing I will add to my original statement as this case in particular is about a chassis and not everyone has the tube or a test setup to retest it @tonyt76

You as a seller have to be more descriptive about the item to a buyer. "I bought this as tested and working, however when I received it. I have no way to verify it working." Usually price would reflect this as well. Since you can't re-verify it working. Anything can happen during shipping. Even when you shipped it out, it could have been working, but something happened in shipping. The only way you could even verify was having the ability to test it yourself to confirm you receiving it working or not working.

The only thing I will add to my original statement as this case in particular is about a chassis and not everyone has the tube or a test setup to retest it @tonyt76

You as a seller have to be more descriptive about the item to a buyer. "I bought this as tested and working, however when I received it. I have no way to verify it working." Usually price would reflect this as well. Since you can't re-verify it working. Anything can happen during shipping. Even when you shipped it out, it could have been working, but something happened in shipping. The only way you could even verify was having the ability to test it yourself to confirm you receiving it working or not working.
Understood. I have no problem playing by the rules.

All these negative feedback threads are making me sad. I don't even want to eat popcorn :(
DB06A34C-E17D-480A-AE6B-7DBDD1B9DFCA.jpeg

I don't think the OP is a good buyer expecting a power cord and and RGB connector on a chassis purchase and certainly don't think it warrants a Negative feedback callout.

OP probably takes time out his day to 1-star his local restaurants because they aren't "fast enough"..

I bought a CPS2 from @ArcSys101 and it works great. It's now a multi

@Kidkaos. If he can ship a CPS2 I wouldn't be worried your MVC2 cart. They are much more durable.

I guess I'll reiterate what I said to Tony in PMs and say that I know I jumped the gun on doing solder work on the chassis, but I did restore all of the original components onto it and verified that it was in the same condition as when I received it. The only difference now is that the settings aren't corrupt anymore like when I turned it on for the first time.

Back