What's new
Thank you @rewrite , @Mageta the Lion and @astro_zombie138 . I am glad to see some people on this forum with a level head still.
We're not all aiming to turn this site into NG by banding into weird little cliques and defending people just because they're old-timers, or we like their cool shirt, or whatever...

Open again. Have you guys talked about a resolution to this?
Hey Darksoft

No resolution as of now sadly

Last message sent on my part was April 2nd with no response back from thechop
I did also follow up with messages on shmups forum, Arcade Otaku and even Paypal

It's April 18th right now so I'm assuming until I hear back from thechop the feedback will remain :?:

We're not all aiming to turn this site into NG by banding into weird little cliques and defending people just because they're old-timers, or we like their cool shirt, or whatever...
Half of my purchase decisions are to impress all of you random internet weirdos :D

Surely theres plenty more stv radiant silvergun? One sold on arcade otaku for far less. Life is to short to get upset about petty stuff like this?

Half of my purchase decisions are to impress all of you random internet weirdos :D

Half of my purchases are to impress you.

Surely theres plenty more stv radiant silvergun? One sold on arcade otaku for far less. Life is to short to get upset about petty stuff like this?

Half of my purchases are to impress you.
I've been over it since the opening post 🤣

The thread was re-opened and Darkstop asked the question

At this moment I have no hard feelings and am willing to change the feedback if a resolution can be reached in the future

I did my part reaching out on four different platforms but if I get no response then the feedback will remain

Back