What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

I don't think you're reading my messages. I have said multiple times the situation sucks and I get it. My issue with you is the posting of personal information and then lying about it, even to the extent of telling me to prove what you covered up. Your replies back to me have pretty much solidified how I feel about the whole thing now. Tony fucked up, it was shitty agreed. You're pissed, I would be too. You want a refund for the money you're going to receive from Beltman, cool Beltmans got you covered. You want money for time wasted, that's between you and Tony. This crap was premature.
My time is valuable and that never going to be back, to be clear I'm not expecting to get refunded for the time wasted.

Just wanted to warning people about him, and his shitty behavior also is not the first time he is doing this, had been reported by others.

My time is valuable and that never going to be back, to be clear I'm not expecting to get refunded for the time wasted.

Just wanted to warning people about him, and his shitty behavior also is not the first time he is doing this, had been reported by others.
Okay fair enough. Now my turn, admit you posted his personal information onto a public forum.

If anyone has the original screenshots of @oscaraxl doxxing me, please PM me.

California Penal Code § 653.2 PC – Electronic Cyber Harassment

This is a state law for California that specifically targets cyber harassment, such as doxing. It makes it illegal for any person to use an electronic device, such as a computer, phone, or tablet to:
  • Intentionally cause another person to fear for their safety
  • Harass, torment, terrorize or cause injury to another person with no legitimate purpose
  • Make personal and identifying information or electronic messages of a harassing nature available to view or download
Violating this law can result in up to one year in county jail, and/or a fine of up to $1,000.

Time to get my attorney involved.

The number is not great, but Tony has posted his own name on here enough times it really isn't worth being bothered about. Including in Bob's sad story thread. And he's active on FB with his real name, nothing was given away that wasn't given away by Tony himself... And the number got edited out, so at this point you guys are really arguing a moot point. It was a shitty thing to do for sure, but it's gone now, and seemingly by OP realizing he messed up.

They didn't, refund me yet, also is very shitty to make people's wasted time and money, don't you think?
It's a holiday weekend. You should really see what happens on Tuesday.

If CRST doesn't refund you, then yeah, Tony should be on the hook as he caused the situation. If they do refund you, just someone to mark down to never deal with again and just time was wasted.

We are all adults here. This is a hobby. Deals may/will go sour. Its the luck of the draw amigo.
Gotta be honest dude, real shitty take. As you said, we're all adults here, and part of that is knowing what it means to be a man of your word. You sell something, you ship it. Didn't want to sell it, shouldn't have taken the money. End of story.

A few others have reported you already in the past, reason why you're not in the Facebook groups anymore.
To be fair, the guy you're on about with the chargeback got booted from almost every arcade group for being a grimy seller too, so you're not really backing anything up here...

Gotta be honest dude, real shitty take. As you said, we're all adults here, and part of that is knowing what it means to be a man of your word. You sell something, you ship it. Didn't want to sell it, shouldn't have taken the money. End of story.
Understood. No money was taken.

The number is not great, but Tony has posted his own name on here enough times it really isn't worth being bothered about. Including in Bob's sad story thread. And he's active on FB with his real name, nothing was given away that wasn't given away by Tony himself... And the number got edited out, so at this point you guys are really arguing a moot point. It was a shitty thing to do for sure, but it's gone now, and seemingly by OP realizing he messed up.
I agree minus OP reallizing they messed up and removed it (told me to prove it multiple times). OP just agitated me with their replies to be honest. Called them out on a crappy thing and got pulled right in.

No money was taken, We both agreed the price, the booking, coordination and to be paid by full once the carrier was ready to pickup at his place.
I'm going to follow up with Belman on Tuesday to check the status of the refund.

I agree minus OP reallizing they messed up and removed it (told me to prove it multiple times). OP just agitated me with their replies to be honest. Called them out on a crappy thing and got pulled right in.
Totally get that. But clearly he did realize he messed up, because he edited it. Whether he's being argumentative about it or not. When mods edit things around here they've always put that they did in the text.

Oh wait, what? I'm so confused then. Why would you pay for shipping without having paid for the cab?!
We both agreed to paid in full for the cab on the pickup by the carrier, and we agreed to booked and then he backed up last minute, just after I booked up with Belman.

We both agreed to paid in full for the cab on the pickup by the carrier, and we agreed to booked and then he backed up last minute, just after I booked up with Belman.
That's the least normal arrangement I've ever heard of to pay for a cab in 20 years of collecting... By agreeing to that you guys both equally made this mess, honestly. Paying for shipping on a cab you haven't bought yet on your end, and Tony backing out on his.

That's the least normal arrangement I've ever heard of to pay for a cab in 20 years of collecting... By agreeing to that you guys both equally made this mess, honestly. Paying for shipping on a cab you haven't bought yet on your end, and Tony backing out on his.
He asked to be paid by FF only, and I suggested to make the payment just before the carrier was there and ready to pickup and he agreed.

By the amount of money I was looking for some protection, in case something shitty happened like what already happened.

I'm glad that I didn't paid upfront probably I would lose $4k by now plus the fees for the transportation.

Why is it whenever we have this kind of drama it's always the case that nobody looks good? Because really, both of you look more than a bit ridiculous at this point.

Oscar, slow your roll. It's understandable to be upset that someone backed out of a deal. Nobody likes that. But you're shouting and losing your cool in a way that is going to make nobody want to deal with you in the future. Nothing was shipped, you shouldn't be on the hook for any money. If you are then deal with it then instead of assuming the worst right away.

Setting up shipping before you've paid for things is not a normal way to do business, I don't recommend it. And particularly not with this seller.

As for Tony, look, he gets "remorse" a lot. Of the selling and buying kind. It is what it is. I would personally recommend anyone who wants to deal with him remotely to set up a basic contract so all sides are clear on the deal and what's going to go down. I've heard nothing but nice things about the condition of his games, and plenty of stories about deals not going as planned. Don't verbally handshake, don't send money without the terms in writing, and don't set up shipping based on faith.

It's not a felony to change your mind about selling a game. But backing out on a deal is never something people like to see. Just be eyes wide open is my advice.

(Oh, and don't post people's personal info, and if you do on accident because you weren't thinking clearly just edit it out and say my bad, don't pretend it never happened, that's not going to make people want to deal with you either.)

This is the same ass backwards logic of Omar's negative Paypal account. Not standing up for Tony at all, but something doesn't add up here. The deal broke off, ok that sucks but you've probably wasted more time on here than you did setting it up with CRST/Beltmann/STI whatever they go by. You could easily post your payment receipt on here now and this would stop all of this. Same way Omar could have posted his Paypal details instead of acting like nobody could figure out he deposited the money, THEN it went negative when Paypal tried to pull it from his account. Arcade Cabinet Deal Accounting 101 is an intro level class.

I know what I did was shitty, i'm not denying that.

After pointing him to my feedback pages, he still didnt want to pay for the cab until CRST was on prem. His lack of trust in me left a sour taste in my mouth and I just pulled the plug on the whole thing.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back