What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
You honestly couldn't do better than that?
49E075C3-0D78-404F-8B31-8B956A4999E5.gif

Yup, money and time wasted very scammy and shitty, it's not the first time or last he's doing this, been doing this for years, taking all the advantage on any deals as possible on every forum, Facebook pages and discord channels.

Wasting money and people's time.

Last edited:
I reckon posting anything more in this thread is a waste of everyone's time.

Like @skate323k137 suggested, the mods should just lock this thread and keep things moving.
Yup, locked and archived for any potential sellers/buyers who plan on dealing with these two gents. It'll save those in the future from BIG headaches.

How many fucking times can both of you say the same shit over and over again?

There’s no way in hell would I deal with either of you the way you’re both carrying on.

It wouldn’t matter if you had a NOS Egret 2 in a Cave Matsuri cardboard box signed by IKD listed for 8 pesos. Some shits not worth the time… But yeah, keep beating that dead horse fellas!

Yup I don't have any interest or intentions of dealing with you either, no worries.

Lesson learned.

Last edited:

There’s no way in hell would I deal with either of you the way you’re both carrying on.

It wouldn’t matter if you had a NOS Egret 2 in a Cave Matsuri cardboard box signed by IKD listed for 8 pesos. Some shits not worth the time… But yeah, keep beating that dead horse fellas!
Same here, thanks for the advice and reminder of not dealing with you either.

More or less that's it in a nutshell. @oscaraxl and @tonyt76 I think you both should stay away from this forum, sorry. Too much drama.

Last edited:
We've had an internal discussions and I must apologize. This thread should have never gone so bad for so long. Feedback should be given always in a constructive way and not how this ended.

We are now working on implementing a system of warnings, so people know clearly when they should stop and when they reach a certain point, the system will automatically issue a temporary ban first and then a permanent. Sorry that it went this way, but we don't want to see this again. Everyone has to feel safe and enjoy being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back