What's new
Why would we believe you? you still haven't made bob whole and continue to do the same stuff?

@Dekken - whatever you do, don't stop your chargeback or whatever your chosen course of action is until you have your money back.

This. A few years ago, the same situation happened with me and Overcome Arcade. PayPal was unhelpful and refuse to give me back the 50% refund I requested. So I went to my credit card company and they gave me back 100% of my money. So I hope you get your money back. And hopefully someone files criminal charges against Omar.

And for everyone who reads this, please make sure to stand up for yourself. If u got screwed over, please let the community know so we stop giving ppl money who just take it and run. I don't give a fuck if they make a cave multi, fuck em if they don't do good on their deals. No person is too essential to this community to be immune from scrutiny of the ban hammer if you are consistently fucking up
Thank you! Been saying this for years myself too.

Also, it's incredible how just 2-3 people in the last years have fucked up the very good mood this place used to have, deviated in shit like this. These people have to go for good. These posts have to be pinned on top to let newcomers know about them, not just here, in every social media, because I'm sure they will keep poisoning at their will if they have the chance. This shit has to stop, too much damage done already and we keep talking like we are a fucking jedi council instead of taking action.

I'm not a professional, full-time seller of arcade stuff. But I'm pretty well known for my pinball products, and I've moved over $100,000 worth of them over the years probably to a lot of different customers. Enough to feel like I have some credibility when it comes to handling people's money for boutique, custom work.

My policy is I don't take payments until things are good to go. I front all costs myself, I don't rely on people paying me to buy materials, have things printed, etc. When you pay me your product should ship within days, two weeks at the most. If there's a problem, something breaks in transit or whatever, I handle it right away.

Frankly I don't want your money up front, that's stress for me. My costs are my problem, I want to hold onto your payment for as short a period as possible before it's properly my money and you have something you're happy with.

Paying someone in full for something that won't be done for months shouldn't be a practice. A deposit against starting some work is reasonable, people are flakes, but if anyone is asking for 5 grand it should only ever be because they're ready for the shipping company to show up within days. Not weeks or months.

I know Horacio, I've bought cabs from him, we are personally cool and he's always treated me well. But it was cab in hand, cash handed over with us, no nonsense. And if he's genuinely having a rough time I'm sorry to hear that. None of that is an excuse for treating people this way. If you're holding someone's money you have an obligation to them. And if you can't handle that it's just one more reason that you shouldn't have all their money up front.

@Dekken just like i told you a couple days ago
I haven’t been doing good and I apologize in any way to you
I’ll clean this up ASAP in couple days
You have to solve this. These people don't deserve what you're making. Please solve this ASAP. If I don't see a resolution in a week, your account will be closed and your name(s) will be in the hall of fame of arcade scene.

Why would we believe you? you still haven't made bob whole and continue to do the same stuff?

@Dekken - whatever you do, don't stop your chargeback or whatever your chosen course of action is until you have your money back.
He is a compulsive liar and cheat no questions asked! For him to reply and say to me now that he told me a couple of days ago that he is not doing well is hilarious lol. Here are all the screenshots and the last time we actually spoke to eachother was a 10 min conversation on the phone like I said on my post up top March 30, 2023 then after that he ghosted me completely! He is trying to cover his ass because I called him out and I am not any joe blow either! I am a scorpio so I don’t tolerate shit from no one! Especially if I have been cheated, taken advantage of or worse have money taken from me deliberately without cause. I hope other victims will now speak up and come forward so we can lay charges on him so he will never do this to anyone again!

Thanks

Dekken

8E2F08F6-E99D-49EA-867E-E8E40E01B6D1.png
90E7C9E3-AB10-4125-8302-E22E4D76FD41.png
99195A51-B240-4C2F-BF4C-5C4F3C1E5644.png
D048277F-CF03-4935-A1D4-271DDCF997AA.png
FE9F9127-9D7C-4F9B-BEF9-8511887F3AC4.png
6B666CCC-3974-4957-B0ED-95DB5E5F71FC.png
F5AB77CC-89B3-4EFC-B132-9C3250E11DB7.png

Only takes 5 minutes to refund 5500 usd my dude.
You are a good person in my books man! I have purchased arcade related stuff from you without any issues and have watched your streams on twitch! Keep doing you bro and appreciate the support:) I know, how hard is it to transfer $5500usd? Not rocket science lol.

Also, it's incredible how just 2-3 people in the last years have fucked up the very good mood this place used to have, deviated in shit like this. These people have to go for good. These posts have to be pinned on top to let newcomers know about them, not just here, in every social media, because I'm sure they will keep poisoning at their will if they have the chance. This shit has to stop, too much damage done already and we keep talking like we are a fucking jedi council instead of taking action.
Hi MostroVeneno,

Don’t you worry you have my word when it comes to taking action with the law. I have already spoke to Law enforcement and Fraud department and they have advised me on the best course of action to take. I will definitely be on top of this and report back my findings to this very post when all is said and done.

Thanks

Dekken

You have to solve this. These people don't deserve what you're making. Please solve this ASAP. If I don't see a resolution in a week, your account will be closed and your name(s) will be in the hall of fame of arcade scene.
Please see all my screenshots from March 30, 2023 to April 1, 2023. March 30, 2023 we spoke on the phone for 10 min about how he will return all $5500usd into my paypal account on March 31, 2023. The screenshots alone show he has decided not to proceed with returning my funds and has made his choice.

I hope I don’t get banned at all because I have not done anything wrong. I only joined the community just over a year ago and trying to enjoy the love of arcades and gaming:)

Thanks

Dekken

We can definitely ban him and I strongly recommend you to proceed with the legal way. This can be left like that.
Much appreciated man. I have already initiated action the legal way and will update this post when I get updates from police or the fraud department. I hope he gets banned from all social media platforms especially AP as well as KLOV. This is disgusting what he is doing with people’s hard earned money. I thought I was the only victim and shocked how he has screwed so many others in the arcade community.

Thanks

Dekken

Last edited:
Pay @ItsBobDudes Back too you lying, cheating, sack of shit!
I hope you get your money back too @ItsBobDudes please take legal action against him. Reason being, if we keep silent he wins. If we stand up for what’s right he will face the consequences of the law. Every single person who has fallen victim to him should stand up and not take any more bullshit from Omar.

Thanks

Dekken

Back