What's new
Want To Buy

zero238

Grand Master
Reaction score
Gonna upgrade the Neo Geo for the upcoming town autumn festival. Turning from a 2 slot to a 4 slot. Need some recommendations and buy some carts that will make the casuals play a game.

Already have Metal Slug/2/3 as one of the first slots. Second slot can have either GMOTW or SVC Chaos, maybe aero Fighter 3.

I have a four slot MVS on my local Craigslist post cheap if you need one..

in the future I'll need a second 4 slot for the second neo geo. This one is for the one in the pizzeria. i already have the el panels and marquee for both. Will need that back board that holds the lights though.

For casuals Puzzle Bobble 1 or 2.

I think the first has more personality myself. The second is just as addictive though. Just three times more expensive.

Soccer Brawl is a pretty good casual game. Not an expensive cart.

Might work in a pizza place with kids. maybe better in the summer?

easy to play, you can get at least 3 to 5 minutes of play on your first quarter. So no worries about getting face stomped in a fighting game 30 seconds after credit feeding.

2 player is fun. If i had someone over and they were new to NG, it would be one of the first game i would play with them. Some of the other pong type NG games can take a few quarters to get the hang of the game. So they could feel like quarter muncher to a casual, at least at first.

Magical drop is good too. 2 is cheap. Just don't know if it would be a real draw to the machine?

I still play the game from time to time. :D

some times on YHJ its listed with the title..........make me laugh every time.\
ofENaJP.jpg

Back