What's new
For Sale

nonosto

Champion
Reaction score
Hello

I am selling a boxed neo geo cd in good condition with an original SD Loader manufactured by Furrtek installed. Sold with full set installed on a 64 GB class 10 SD card. Original CD player still functional. Frame memory to store your high score without battery installed and L4 & L5 inductor changed. Controller, PSU 100V and true RGB cable include.

img_2985.jpg

img_2986.jpg

img_2987.jpg

img_2988.jpg

img_2989.jpg

img_2990.jpg

ngcd4_10.jpg

ngcd_410.jpg

20220822.jpg

20220824.jpg

20220723.jpg

20220722.jpg

750 euros without shipping.

Thanks

Nice install. IMO this is a fair price for a boxed Neo CD with this installed and ready to go. I've installed two of these in the past; while the second time around went pretty smooth and painless, the first time was anything but fun. Unlike GDEMU or Rhea/Phoebe for Dreamcast and Saturn, this ODE install is not straightforward at all. If you don't have confidence with a soldering iron and a hefty amount of patience, it is definitely worth it to have somebody experienced like @nonosto do the installation. This makes the Neo CD a very fun system and the load times are essentially negligible. The arranged soundtracks on many of the games allow for a whole new experience.

Buy with confidence!

Nice install. IMO this is a fair price for a boxed Neo CD with this installed and ready to go. I've installed two of these in the past; while the second time around went pretty smooth and painless, the first time was anything but fun. Unlike GDEMU or Rhea/Phoebe for Dreamcast and Saturn, this ODE install is not straightforward at all. If you don't have confidence with a soldering iron and a hefty amount of patience, it is definitely worth it to have somebody experienced like @nonosto do the installation. This makes the Neo CD a very fun system and the load times are essentially negligible. The arranged soundtracks on many of the games allow for a whole new experience.

Buy with confidence!
Thanks so much my friend.

Back