Professional
Reaction score
fHgJBe4.jpg

Tahxpt4.jpg

rDV31GW.jpg

g55WBEc.jpg

nsUNM7z.jpg

Update:

So I tried the Nesica readers that I have on the panels and it seems that I can't get them to work... Not sure if it's me or if the RFID readers are actually damaged in some way. I was thinking of lowering the price of the panels, but with this new information I have dropped the price significantly more.

Here I've listed some NESiCA X Live control panels that I've had for a while. These will fit on a Lindbergh cabinet. Each panel comes with a NESiCA RFID reader as well. These things are in great condition and are pretty hard to attain outside of Desuville. I hate to let them go, but I do not see myself getting a Lindbergh cabinet in the future as I'm all about Vewlix cabinets. I need to move these as I have too much stuff in my house and I'm just cleaning up.

$350 shipped for the set OBO.
$250 shipped for the set OBO.

Last edited:
I have seen these before and always wondered what the RFID readers were actually used for?

They are used for RFID cards which identify a Player and allow you to view your scores and states online.

So I tried the Nesica readers that I have on the panels and it seems that I can't get them to work... Not sure if it's me or if the RFID readers are actually damaged in some way. I was thinking of lowering the price of the panels, but with this new information I have dropped the price significantly more.

$250 shipped for the set OBO

Back