What's new
For Sale

Denson

Student
Reaction score
Hi,

I've decided to part with some more of my things that I know I'll never use...I don't really want to keep selling things, but I've overspent this month.....again..

I bought all of these parts years ago with the intention of making a chopped Naomi look like a Net City. But knowing now how hard to come by some of these parts are, I couldn't bring myself to use them (and I'll never get an actual Net City cab as my missus wont allow me :-? )

Here's whats included:
2L12B Net City panel - Really nice condition, and has never seen the inside of an arcade, but has had light home use. There was a tiny amount of surface rust spots on the back which were rubbed off several years back, but I haven't coated it with anything (see pics below) On a HOT-2005 plate. - I have taken photos from all angles to show that the edge has a couple of bits of paint knocked off (being really picky here) but it doesn't really show from the top, especially when fitted.
L&R Leg decals - NOS
100Yen Insert Coin decal - NOS (has a film on the front of it too)
Bezel emblem - NOS
Instruction Strip Insert - NOS (has a light fold in it, which I don't think would be so noticeable under the glass)
Marquee - This is one of Spectres Backlit film repros (the only part not original)

£250 + postage

Cheers,

Back