What's new

Darksoft

Staff member
Immortal
Reaction score
OK guys looks like someone is on a conversion hype!

New game: Tecmo World Cup 98.

Please notice that there are two files with extension 13. One corresponds to World Cup 98 and the other to "World Soccer 98". Right now "file.13" corresponds to World Cup 98.

Please test it and let me know how it works for you.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dbot5j4gjw2lbcb/game_36_v5.7z

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I get it :
So if we want to use the 'World Soccer 98' version, we have to rename the 'file_WS98.13' into 'file.13' ?!

I'm guessing this is just a variation between different region releases.
Does anyone know what the differences are?

Typically I go for the USA release when available just for language reasons but some games (like Radiant Silvergun) actually have some game-play differences.

I'm unable to get this game to boot.
it shows the patent screen then quickly shows the message about waiting a moment and then just hangs on a black screen.

I've tried both versions of file 13 and cleared/re-downloaded the files to the folder by the result is the same.

if I enter test mode I see the game name displayed in the system test mode but when select the game to go into game test mode it just goes to a black screen.

I get the same exact results with Final Fight Revenge.

yeah this one didn't work for me either, black screen after patent screen.

Final fight revenge works great for me however.

I can confirm it does not boot. Black screen.

Can you guys please try this new version?
Same result, black screen after the "checking, please wait" screen. does this for both World Cup and World Soccer files.

interesting though is that it lets me into test mode, which the old version didn't do... so there's that.

The Multi-Bios (v1.11 I think)
I tried booting in both USA and JP regions.

same story for me I am afraid.

I've been just overwriting the current files rather than cleaning out the directory each time, hopefully this is the right approach. Both 3 and 4 gave me the black screen .

same story for me I am afraid.

I've been just overwriting the current files rather than cleaning out the directory each time, hopefully this is the right approach. Both 3 and 4 gave me the black screen .
try using this file 07 with both versions 3 and 4 please.

After downloading remove the .zip ending. It's a 7z file.

Attachments

• file.7z.zip
    215.7 KB · Views: 308
Back