What's new
For Sale
Darn I didn't see this in time. If anyone backs out of the 43cm I'd love to buy 2. Thanks!

Sorry - no leftovers - Everything has been sold.

Last edited:
If anyone has 2x 43cm and they want 48cm. let me know. I have a couple extra 48 cm and I want 43cm. Already have them in hand from the spring order. :) Thanks Rancor!

If anyone has 2x 43cm and they want 48cm. let me know. I have a couple extra 48 cm and I want 43cm. Already have them in hand from the spring order. :) Thanks Rancor!
If you don't want em, I'll take on the order. Cash ready.
PM me if you want to dump em.

Just got a tracking number from @rancor for my two 48cm stools. :D

Taito stools everywhere, two for every Vewlix cab!
X-X-Everywhere.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have easily bought 2 of either stool had I came back to this forum in April instead of May. :( If anyone backs out, please do reach out.

I just received an email confirmation my 48cm X 2 are being shipped. Awesome!!!

Just curious if there are any updates on the shipping schedule. I'm almost done with my restores and the 6 stools I bought will be very nice to set in front of them. :)

I can see mine leaving Japan on the 30th, nothing after that so far.

I dont think mine have been shipped. No tracking number yet.

Both of yours have been shipped. Check the Paypal transaction for the tracking numbers. ;)

You're not going to get updates while the stools are on the boat because.. well.. They're on a boat. Next update will be when they hit whatever port they arrive at and get checked by customs.

Do you have any idea what kind of timeline you're looking at for the next round of orders?

Back