What's new
Want To Buy
Got ya. I have an ATX power supply now, with a Y cable one end goes to the Naomi, one end goes to the SuperGun I have now to power it. I do use net booting, so don’t run the power the other way for that exact reason as I read that was a no go.

What is the price point on one of these?

In that case you would just plug this in and be good to go. You would only need to add the controllers.

Price from that link about is ~€40.

Take contact with @RGB, or check out the details on that link.

Ok thanks! You’ve been a great help for sure! I’ll mull over all these options. Glad I made an account here, you all are a wealth of knowledge!

I use the CPS2IO on System 2x6 and Naomi1/2

For System 2x6 I use on either the Jamma converter board or the Capcom IO, depends how it is setup.
For Naomi I use 2x ATX PSUs, one for Naomi one for Capcom IO through the CPS2IO.

Basically I use the CPS2IO as a barebones supergun, since I get sound and video from the actual arcade PCB itself I just need it for controls and power.

If that's too confusing then @ me again and I'll take some photos.

Makes sense. I’ll get back to tinkering here in the coming weeks and when I got time to consider my options, I’ll hit you back. Trying to think about going this route for about $50 USD vs a MiniGun for about $120 USD or even the new Axun for that $250 price point. So many options.

Back