What's new
Want To Buy

Jdurg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Edit: No longer need this. I was able to get an HS-5 cab and am having it freighted to me on Tuesday. So I no longer need measurements. In the end, I'll measure it myself and provide the measurements to Brian over at KLOV who has a website with multiple cabinet plans on there. http://www.classicarcadecabinets.com/

I am willing to pay money to anybody who has a Dynamo HS-5 cabinet and is willing to take very detailed measurements of every edge, every overhang, every blocking location, every hole diameter, every hole location, etc. so that i can reproduce this cab myself.

I do not have the ability to pick up and move an assembled cabinet into my house, so I need to build this from individual panels and assemble them in location. I have desperately tried to find these measurements or plans online, but everybody considers this cab to be so common that it's not worth measuring.

The cabinet is a Dynamo cabinet that sits on a square 25" x 26" by 6" base that the side panels bolt to, a power "button" that peeks through a hole on the Player 2 side of the cabinet on the back side of the side panel, cut-corner control panel made of metal, and 25" monitor. Just wanted to clarify as the HS-5 had a couple of different revisions throughout its history.

If this is a cabinet you have and you are willing to spend a good few hours recording all these measurements, diameters, angles, etc. for me, please let me know and we can work on a price for your hard work and effort. Many thanks!

Last edited:
I havent forgotten about you! Just been swamped!

No worries Malenko! Turns out, I don't need measurements anymore. I got me the real thing. :D I should go and edit this post now that I don't need them. I'm actually going to be measuring this thing very detailed and give the measurements to Brian over at KLOV who has the arcade cabinet website. Cabinet arrives on Tuesday. Used to be a Marvel Vs. Street Fighter cab, but the seller said it no longer works. Judging by what the seller sells, I'm almost very positive that it's just a dead CPS2 battery. So it may be a steal for me at $400 if it includes a fully intact monitor tube and chassis that i can use in a second cab, and I can sell off the CPS2 board for folks who want a Multi-Kit.

The freight is OUCH worthy, but I'm psyched as this is now my very first arcade cabinet. 8o

Hey there! I'm about to build my first HS5 cabinet too, and also looking for plans :) I don't need all the details, but can you guys tell me if the sides are the same dimensions as the HS-1 version? thank you so much, I searched all over the planet..!

Back