What's new
Last edited:
One of those screenshot on thatcps1 multi 32 n 1 had a pic Street Fighter Zero. I am going to assume thats a mistake since SF Zero cant run on CPS1.
Nope, there actually is a version for CPS1, might be ported from CPS Changer though
They've ported Street Fighter Turbo (Hyper Fighting) from CPS Changer too

Only the finest phosphors will be blitzed in our cathode ray bong!
I left you out of the group PM invite because I didn't know your location (you should fill that in).
If you are close to MA and want to come out I'll add you.

Oh speaking of I just realized my location still says NH... That should say MA now. ;) *fixed*

How about that Final Fight right next to it? I've played that game a ton and I don't recall seeing character sprites on the title screen.
That hack is actually pretty cool, you get to pick from (otherwise) NPCs as playable characters.

One thing that will be great about the DS/Apoco multi is that you'll be able to pick whether to put hacks like this on your SD card or not - up to you.

I for one see the value in mods that expand gameplay, unlock features, etc. That doesn't mean I won't choose the original game most of the time, it's just fun to mix things up here and there.

it's just fun to mix things up here and there.
Oh yea I agree, I booted that PoS Street Fighter III 4th Strike a few times just to check out how broken it is. ;)
People who pick Gill (a playable character in this) can do the "resurrection" super if they have a full meter...
Ain't that some shit?

latest

it's just fun to mix things up here and there.
Oh yea I agree, I booted that PoS Street Fighter III 4th Strike a few times just to check out how broken it is. ;) People who pick Gill (a playable character in this) can do the "resurrection" super if they have a full meter...
Ain't that some shit?

latest
It is also a fact that Gill can also do that cheap shitty omgwtfbbq super if he has a full meter as the AI

And he does. Every. fucking. time.

He also builds meter like it's going out of fashion as an AI, so I assume the same is true if he's playable.

Lol now I’m legit curious about these crazy hacks! Seems like a lot of fun to just mess around.

@jassin000

If you ever make it out to Cali, I’ll introduce you to that Cali Kush ;)

Back