What's new

ignignot

Beginner
Reaction score
Hey my name is Andy and ive been addicted to collecting cabs for a little over a decade. Looking forward to helping out and getting help keeping things playing with you all.

0104211149.jpg

welcome, welcome. fair amound of Ohio people here. are you just collecting pins? (what the hell is below WCS, a DIY lift?)

Thanks! Its a shorty homemade rotisserie. I also have a few vids. A hs-5 dynamo showcase with hyperspin, a pair of VR/PC converted need for speed GTs', hydro thunder, had the world record for track 2 on my SF rush cab until a couple weeks ago. Wrote the JAMMA switcher multi gun thread on KLOV like a decade ago and have put a 6 pcb lightgun switcher in about 5 different cabs at this point.
20231024_124103_HDR.jpg

20240229_150428_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
very cool! i kinda dig that dynamo showcase
Its such a beast but worth the real estate as i have different control panels for it and it runs a 6 game jamma switch wired for lightgun games, a mame pc running on a jpac, and a scart-to-jamma adapter too. You can see the 3 trackball panel for it behind the trinitron and i have a 4 player gauntlet legends CP as well.
20240301_171912_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Back