What's new
For Sale

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Place holder - I don’t play much , don’t have that much free time and will be selling 70% or more of my toys..

I will be listing things soon.. on the 6 DK cabs and PVM, you can find someone local to pickup the cabs/PVMs and arrange shipping. I don’t have the time

Things that will go
Six DK cabs ( a lot of work have been done on those to convert them, CRT, clean, MiSter FPGA, panels, proper wiring.. 4 you will have to adjust monitor and finish the build, 2 are set up and fully working with an Xbox 360 and the super rare downscaling (forgot the name) the other same but with a Sega DreamCast

PVMs - no issues whatsoever they are 14” versions, model number..will post later.

Naomi systems (2)
Naomi games - have a good number but don’t remember

TTX2 system - 3 I think
TTX3 - I will only ask for what I paid $100.. this one was setup with SF4AE and shipped free to me by Derick so it needs a new home.

Capcom I/O boards 4 I think

PC Sony CRT - $100 works great, zero black crash

Extron - 4
I will be opening boxes during the weekend and listening stuff..

Shipping - anything shipping, I will just take the item to FedEx so they can pack and carry for you, you pay packaging and shipping. Like I said, I just don’t have that much free time.

Trades - I am also open for trades but only looking for PC Engine USA/Jap games and NEOGEO AES games.

Last edited:
Pic

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0304.jpeg
    IMG_0304.jpeg
    211.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0305.jpeg
    IMG_0305.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_5690.jpeg
    IMG_5690.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_5580.jpeg
    IMG_5580.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 219
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    152.2 KB · Views: 206
How much pvm and can be shipped to Bahrain?
I guess I'll read the post for you...

He said 1. he would list prices soon and 2. wouldn't arrange shipping for the cabinets and monitors. You'll need somebody local to pick it up from him and then arrange shipping.

"I will be listing things soon.. on the 6 DK cabs and PVM, you can find someone local to pickup the cabs/PVMs and arrange shipping. I don’t have the time"

Hope that helps :D

Oh didn’t read the whole post 😂, my bad, I guess pvm is nearly impossible to get

If you can't find a PVM in your part of the world I would suggest getting ahold of a last last-generation computer CRT monitor and then using an upscaler like OSSC along with some kind of HDMI to VGA device. You'll get excellent results. Surely there are still some Sony or Mitsubishi computer monitors floating around next door in Saudi Arabia.

5 cabs 3 PVMs on the table and available. Will price the cabs without FPGA.. the cabs also include the original LCD monitor and PCB fish game.. the CRT will be included, they didn’t come with CRTs, I had to import those from KC and I had to do CRT tube transplant. I also have spare chassis and Youke but I don’t know the condition so I will list them as not working.

TTX3 pending..
made an edit on the TTX, I meant TTX2
I will reply to PMs after 5pm

Damn I was hoping I was quick enough to buy that TTX3, but it looks like someone was quicker. 😞 good price on it. YAJ auctions seemed to have risen quite a bit on these in the last year.

I mean I get that but don't understand pending.. I'm sure a lot of us had money to send for that immediately lol

It’s pending pick up.. on this one, it is not about money,, it found a good home. A member here ( start with S, I think) created a multi for me a while back for free.. I am going to leave that in the unit next to USF4

Back