What's new
Mark your items as sold
Are the rules of the sales forum to leave the price and the item sold on the listing?

Posts shouldn't be deleted to allow reference pricing for others and general market value.

All items I sold are still available as new in store

You have a PC Engine RGB + Flashcart bundle for sale there?

AND That's beside the point, you've used the space here to sell something no? Yet, you decided not to follow the rules for selling stuff here.

But then you went and deleted the post with the price and the details of the item.

If you choose not to follow the rules of the forum as a courtesy to others then maybe you should refrain from selling here. It's a privilege to sell items here and all that is asked of you is to follow the rules of the forum.

At the very least instead of your reply given you should have apologised and re-posted the details you removed.

I didnt sell the items here so I just deleted the post. Sorry for not following the rules , I didnt know you were not allowed to delete the post.

Anyways it was a bundle for a everdrive, a packapunch scart cable and a dbgrafxbooster for 120 euros

Yep no worries, just mark it as sold if you sold it elsewhere. It's good to know what things are worth over time when searching for stuff. :)

Back