What's new
For Sale
Good luck with the project. I am about 80 percent complete with Naomi Universal restoration. I needed to get a lot of things from VideotronicsUK. Prices were a little high but he was good to work with. My Naomi Universal started life as a Wild Riders that I picked up from a farm field in southern Utah. Now it is fully playable with a new Sanwa PF tri-sync monitor. Much love and respect to my bro Lemony Vengeance for helping with it.

If I see anything that you are still looking for, I will let you know.

Good luck with the project. I am about 80 percent complete with Naomi Universal restoration. I needed to get a lot of things from VideotronicsUK. Prices were a little high but he was good to work with. My Naomi Universal started life as a Wild Riders that I picked up from a farm field in southern Utah. Now it is fully playable with a new Sanwa PF tri-sync monitor. Much love and respect to my bro Lemony Vengeance for helping with it.

If I see anything that you are still looking for, I will let you know.
Thanks! Lemony helped me with some solutions as well. We came up with an idea on how to power the amp transformer through the existing AMP up connections, so with the transformer on the way (thanks, acblunden2), I'll just need to find/make one more cable to be able to test this theory out.

I might have to go to VideotronicsUK for the cable. Prices are what they are, but he does have a lot of parts. Nem from AO (pretty sure he's on here, too, under the same name) made one of the cables I needed, so I'm confident I'll find a way to finish this soon.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the parts you need, just the sound amp you already have.

Was this an 18 Wheeler originally? I'm actually trying to restore one of those right now.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the parts you need, just the sound amp you already have.

Was this an 18 Wheeler originally? I'm actually trying to restore one of those right now.
Thanks, anyways. It wasn't an 18 Wheeler. Someone stationed abroad bought this Naomi Universal with VT2 (said "new"), and just lugged it around the world with him. I didn't ask much more than that. I was more interested in paying the man and getting the heck out of west Texas. If you need some help, I'll do my best with what I've learned. I should have the sound amp in today, so I've got to prepare the wiring for that.

My project thread on this cab is now here.

I'll still need the wiring for the sound amp to AMP UP connections, so I may commission someone for that.

Back