Naomi Net Dimm - $275
NeoSD Pro MVS Terraonion - $700
Oriental Legend Special Plus - $100
Puzzli 2 - $100
ST-V PCB - $200
The Gladiator (In English) - $300

Last edited:
Hi Dude !

Do you ship to France? I'm interested in a PGM Slot (75USD)

Say I know jack shit about naomi, okay so I actually know jack shit about naomi. Would a Naomi 1 and netdimm essentially be all I needed for a setup other than power? Do I need i/o for say a vewlix? I knows its jvs but have zero jvs stuff. Will the multi support gun games?

Does your Daioujou fluffy cart have both white label and black label (old and new version selection at bootup)? If so, I'll take it.

A cornucopia of good stuff! GLWTS.

Say I know jack shit about naomi, okay so I actually know jack shit about naomi. Would a Naomi 1 and netdimm essentially be all I needed for a setup other than power? Do I need i/o for say a vewlix? I knows its jvs but have zero jvs stuff. Will the multi support gun games?
To run Naomi on a Vewlix: Yes, in addition to power, you need a JVS I/O and a way to attach it to the control panel wiring. Pxlmod sells a Vewlix Sega JVS adapter and can bundle a Sega I/O with it:
https://pxlmod.com/products/taito-vewlix-sega-jvs-i-o-adapter-kit

Power is its whole own topic (search), but the easiest in a Vewlix might be a high quality ATX PSU + adapter. I’m running a modified Lindbergh PSU from Benime.

I’ve never run light games on my Naomi + Vewlix, but AFAIK the main thing you need to solve for are the IO and gun themselves. You could get OpenJVS + Gun4IR or Guncon3. https://www.arcade-projects.com/threads/naomi-lightguns-what-you-need.22984/
Edit: Also IR emitters. I think both Misteraddons and Laserbear sell Guncon3-compatible emitters.

Last edited:
Added (5) Sega ST-V carts. No idea what they are worth, so I'm open to offers on these.

hi Everyone. Im looking for a dodonpachi pcb anyone have 1 they would like to sell? let me know.

hi Everyone. Im looking for a dodonpachi pcb anyone have 1 they would like to sell? let me know.
Might want to hit up the want to buy section and make your own post instead of asking in someone else's for sale thread.

@astro_zombie138

tmp.gif

Back