What's new

Zepherino

Professional
Reaction score
I was the person that recently purchased the Naomi netboot bundle.

My overall experience with @Dreygor was great! Plenty of info and pictures/video provided of the working unit before the purchase was made, responded to my questions quickly and comprehensively, and kept me very well informed of the shipping process with updates and photos before it went out. For such a big and heavy item, it shipped cross country without issues and fired right up (although shipping cost was painful!).

Highly recommended, and I would definitely do business with him again... In fact, the F3 Bust a Move is pretty tempting lol

Thank you very humbly!

In addition @Zepherino was a great buyer and a pleasure to deal with! Also as a huge plus was very accommodating after we discovered exactly how much shipping that beast of a box was!

From the middle of a deal, I could definitely repeat much of that so far. There has been very good communication, even during some busy or natural disaster times. Dreygor has been friendly and helpful with a lot of questions related to getting some of the items working.

Most of the items have arrived with a lot of padding, and they look like they're in quite good condition. I would likely leave a full feedback once everything is complete. Some of the items require lengthy preparation or require another item to arrive. I have been confident that once things arrive, they will be worth it, and packed in a way that avoids damage.

Back