What's new
A pleasure dealing with Joko3. Needed a few items from Japan and he was super helpful, even helping me ask the seller some questions to make sure the condition was what I was expecting. Packing was excellent and everything got to me quickly.

Completed my 2nd purchase with Mr Joko, though he’s searched for a few things for me as well. This one was a Psikyo pcb listed on YAJ.

Listen, I can’t tell you if his level of service is for you. But I can tell you that I won’t shop for stuff in Japan with any other service ever again. He’s great to deal with, easygoing, friendly, and knows the hobby. My mind is at ease knowing he’s doing all the buying testing and shipping.

If you want some random warehouse handling your pcbs, shipping them in whatever box (or however it arrives to them!) and just hoping for the best, that’s your call. Maybe you like the buyee web interface or something. Cool.

Joko hand-inspected the goods before relaying them to me, discarded some bulky wiring I didn’t want, packed it up like he’s made of bubblewrap, and built a cardboard-shield of a box within the box that he also custom-cut to fit within the postal thresholds. Package arrived quickly and safely.

Top marks.

Just sorry this thread so I'm late. I bought a Namco arcade stick from him since I couldn't use my usual middle man service. He was great to work with. Excellent packing too.

Did a second transaction with @Joko3 and it went just as good as the first one. This time I got a naomi net dimm

10/10 service provided and hope he keeps it up for my future needed items from Japan

Got some more stuff from @Joko3 , he's the best! Extremely well-packaged and delivered quickly. Helped me score a few exclusives, don't know what I'd do without him :)

Back