What's new
+1 from me too! That laser cut shipping box is fantastic, I will for sure reuse it if I can sell my 1P panel. The panel is definitely a bit thicker than stock and I had a bit of trouble getting Sanwa buttons in, but nothing horrible.

I recently received three panels for from @Rbtamanini The quality is outstanding and shipping to US from DHL was very nice. The prints on these panels are fantastic. I have several original panels and recently acquired a NOS NOM-2014 Sega Overlay and can say that the panel overlays on @Rbtamanini are higher quality than sega stock. :thumbup:

IMG_5661.jpg
IMG_5675.jpg

This review is a bit late but wanted to spend some time with @Rbtamanini's panels before posting anything. I ordered a Vewlix Diamond Orange Street Fighter V 2L12B panel and a similar themed Vewlix sub panel and both are excellent. Quality is great! Panels are a bit thicker but are still flat when bolted in. Shipping pricing and time was reasonable.

20220831_163652.jpg
20220831_163701.jpg

Overall excellent products and I have already put in another order in with him. Thanks @Rbtamanini!

20220831_163538.jpg

Back