What's new

FrAshi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered 3 PGM labels from @Robertguy09 , received promptly. Thorough communication, protective packaging, and great quality. Thanks!
IMG_3868.jpeg

I ordered a few replacement PGM labels from @Robertguy09 and he was great every step of the way; helped me find a suitable image to reproduce, then shipped out the labels promptly. I sent him a photo of the finished product and when he noticed something that wasn’t perfect, he insisted on sending me a replacement on his dime.

I really appreciate this kind of service and would recommend him to anyone looking for high quality labels.

Attachments

• IMG_6784.jpeg
    IMG_6784.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 40
I third everything these gents have said. Got some PGM labels. Robert was awesome all the way and the product was on point. Highly recommend.

Got a couple of PCBs from @Robertguy09 in the mail today. Very friendly and responsive, quick to ship and did an excellent job packaging the boards. highly recommend!

Received my MVS games and labels well packed and working. Carts were clean and the labels printed in very nice high quality paper. Good price on the games. Here is an image to show the work. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20231208_120339.jpg
    20231208_120339.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 22
Back