What's new

mR_CaESaR

Champion
Reaction score
Thought it's about time I make a positive feedback thread about @xb74 who is the owner of https://www.cqbarcade.com/

For us folks in Australia, anything arcade/fgc related usually comes with a heavy "down under tax" (aka crazy shipping costs from everywhere). There really hasn't been anyone that provides competitive pricing - until CQB Arcade! I always found I ordered either from arcade shock, focus attack or akishop. Whilst AS and FA are great, the cost of shipping these days to AU turns you off purchasing anything overseas - especially for Sanwa buttons. Akishop is also great if you don't mind waiting 3-4 months :D

Thankfully, @xb74 has been bringing this void that we Aussies have been missing and I love making purchases from the shop.

This is my 3rd time purchasing with CQB and to say I'm impressed is an understatement!

Each parcel ALWAYS has a couple of tidbits which adds that extra nice touch

R9rwHjAl.jpg

Every item is meticulously packed - this one is from the latest purchase. Custom cut panels the size of the box wrapped up to perfectly fit the box

VyJzPi0l.jpg

And even goes through the trouble of wrapping each button up individually with bubble wrap to ensure goods are protected as best as they can be!

a0vhgFcl.jpg

The first order I had with CQB, he went above and beyond for me, he sourced out buttons for my Rhythm Tengoku Panel and gave me really competitive pricing that was unmatched.

CQB just always goes above and beyond any retailer I've dealt with, I chat to him on odd occasions too bugging him with random queries and there's no questions asked. He'll happily answer them as quick as he can.

So for any Aussie folk wanting parts, @xb74 is your guy!

Thought it's about time I make a positive feedback thread about @xb74 who is the owner of https://www.cqbarcade.com/

For us folks in Australia, anything arcade/fgc related usually comes with a heavy "down under tax" (aka crazy shipping costs from everywhere). There really hasn't been anyone that provides competitive pricing - until CQB Arcade! I always found I ordered either from arcade shock, focus attack or akishop. Whilst AS and FA are great, the cost of shipping these days to AU turns you off purchasing anything overseas - especially for Sanwa buttons. Akishop is also great if you don't mind waiting 3-4 months :D

Thankfully, @xb74 has been bringing this void that we Aussies have been missing and I love making purchases from the shop.

This is my 3rd time purchasing with CQB and to say I'm impressed is an understatement!

Each parcel ALWAYS has a couple of tidbits which adds that extra nice touch

R9rwHjAl.jpg

Every item is meticulously packed - this one is from the latest purchase. Custom cut panels the size of the box wrapped up to perfectly fit the box

VyJzPi0l.jpg

And even goes through the trouble of wrapping each button up individually with bubble wrap to ensure goods are protected as best as they can be!

a0vhgFcl.jpg

The first order I had with CQB, he went above and beyond for me, he sourced out buttons for my Rhythm Tengoku Panel and gave me really competitive pricing that was unmatched.

CQB just always goes above and beyond any retailer I've dealt with, I chat to him on odd occasions too bugging him with random queries and there's no questions asked. He'll happily answer them as quick as he can.

So for any Aussie folk wanting parts, @xb74 is your guy!
You are too kind mate, thankyou. As always, it was my pleasure to help out in any way I can with these great projects! Cheers.

I placed a small order at CQBA for Murakumo Arts dust washers that have been sold out elsewhere and some cable ties. Shipped quickly from Aus to the US, and included a couple extra ties and some candy. Thanks @xb74 !

I placed a small order at CQBA for Murakumo Arts dust washers that have been sold out elsewhere and some cable ties. Shipped quickly from Aus to the US, and included a couple extra ties and some candy. Thanks @xb74 !
So very kind of you to make the time and provide feedback!
My pleasure to help out and am glad everything arrived safe.
Kind regards! MD.

Have to agree here, the level of customer service is second to none. Including obliging my request for choosing the best shade of blue out of all the available buttons :D

The blue buttons were all painstakingly photographed and made the decision easy, what a legend he is

Have to agree here, the level of customer service is second to none. Including obliging my request for choosing the best shade of blue out of all the available buttons :D

The blue buttons were all painstakingly photographed and made the decision easy, what a legend he is
Thankyou for the kind words mate, very glad I can assist in a small way with your cabs! 👊

Back