What's new
Want To Buy

EvilMike

Beginner
Reaction score
A bit cash poor atm but have a fair amount of stuff I'm willing to sell. Want to get an idea of what I'm working towards.

Edit: I'm in the US and will be looking to purchase these. Want to know how much money I should be trying to get together. Sorry for the confusion.

PGM system. Demon Front and the 3 Cave conversions.
GunForce II/Geostorm PCB
Armed Police Batrider PCB
Ibara Black Label PCB (I know this is crazy $$)

Last edited:
I'm interested in a a few of those, but can you post your location in your profile (as required by this site). This will help determine value/currency.

Also, can you post condition of PCBs, that makes a difference to many.

The past eight or nine Demon Fronts have sold on eBay for $199. SheepNova has been selling the Cave conversions for $127 each. Motherboards are like $55. Keep in mind between eBay and PayPal you're talking 15% less than those prices.

I want to say the last Geostorm I saw was around 200.

I want to say the last Geostorm I saw was around 200.
Maybe if it was Korean. I would double that figure for a regular board.

Batrider is probably 900 USD today. Ibara BL, I don't know, 2.5-3K?

Wow. They’re some heavy hitters. You’ll make bank on those for sure.

The PGM conversions, you can check what sheep_nova on eBay are selling them for. You could go a bit up or down, but that’s the going rate I’d say.

Demon front has been sitting at a steady $175-$220 USD for a while. Sometimes higher, sometimes lower. It seems to be in demand atm.

Batrider is fairly expensive now, I got a nice hook up on one from a forum member, but did some looking around and last few that had sold were for $1300-1800 USD. I spent a good year trying to find one for sale and had absolutely no luck at all even finding one when I had the money, it was always snapped up instantly. I could get Garegga or Bakraid easily enough but APB doesn’t come up often.

Gunforce 2 / Geostorm I'd put at $450-500 USD... I've seen that both higher and a bit lower, but not too much.

Ibara Kuro is a $3500-4000 USD board these days. Very hard to come by...

Last edited:
Batrider is fairly expensive now, I got a nice hook up on one from a forum member, but did some looking around and last few that had sold were for $1300-1800.

Ibara Kuro is a $3500-4000 board these days.
Yeah, I'm never buying these games.

Oh well.

Yeah, I feel your pain. The only Cave game left I "REALLY" want is Muchi Muchi Pork, but even at $1500-1800, it's way too much for me to spend. I could buy a really nice VGA candy cab, a RGH 360, play the game and still have money left in the bank :)

Yeah, I feel your pain. The only Cave game left I "REALLY" want is Muchi Muchi Pork, but even at $1500-1800, it's way too much for me to spend. I could buy a really nice VGA candy cab, a RGH 360, play the game and still have money left in the bank :)
At least there is that option. No ports for Ibara Black Label. :(

At least there is that option. No ports for Ibara Black Label. :(
And there may as not even be a port for normal Ibara either :(

Back