What's new
Mark your items as sold

Haydouken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey AP!

Thinking about selling my Primal Rage PCB ver. 2.3 with all necessary sound bits/boards and a nifty JNX RAGE adapter for controls. Board runs flawlessly and the game is still badass. Honestly if this one doesn’t sell I would be okay haha! Let me know if you’re interested!

Price: $500 USD + SHIPPING (PayPal ONLY)

Note: case is not included (unless you really want it—it’s just a beast to ship and not the cool dinosaur kind either)

IMG_6187.jpeg
IMG_6186.jpeg

Last edited:
LOL! I got lazy after the alien one.

And update: case is not included (unless you really want it—it’s just a beast to ship and not the cool dinosaur kind either)

Hey AP!

Thinking about selling my Primal Rage PCB ver. 2.3 with all necessary sound bits/boards and a nifty JNX RAGE adapter for controls. Board runs flawlessly and the game is still badass. Honestly if this one doesn’t sell I would be okay haha! Let me know if you’re interested!

Price: $450 USD + SHIPPING (PayPal ONLY)

Note: case is not included (unless you really want it—it’s just a beast to ship and not the cool dinosaur kind either)

IMG_6187.jpeg
IMG_6186.jpeg
What kind of case is that ? I wanna buy one now for my primal rage pcb lol

@Killerinstinct69 It’s a pelican case! I’m not sure which specific case (it’s been a bit) but something like a 1500 or 1600 if I recall the model number. Pretty big but with a jamma extension cable has been a great case solution!

Back